UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Garlic Studded Roast recipe?

11/26/08 3:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a long shot, but I remember seeing a thread or pictures of a great rotisserie garlic studded pot roast hereabouts, and I was hoping to get the recipe for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. If anyone can TTT the thread or chime in with the recipe (or your own recipe!), please feel free!

In fact, if you have any good pot roast/prime rib/beef entree ideas for Thanksgiving dinner, please give me some ideas. Thanks, you guys rock!
11/26/08 4:30 PM
CR1chard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I make a garlic-studded rotisserie prime rib. Just cut slits into the meat, and stuff in peeled garlic cloves. Rub the meat with salt and pepper, then roast it (or in my case, put it on the rotisserie attachment for my grill), at about 350 until the internal temperature reaches around 125-135 degrees
11/26/08 6:38 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! You are the man! I'll give it a try this Thanksgiving and let you know how it comes out. Any other tips?
11/27/08 3:58 AM
memory blues

I think I'm gonna try the rotisserie attachment for my grill as well. Any suggestions on what setting I should set it on and for how long?
11/27/08 9:23 AM
CR1chard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My grill gets pretty hot, so I usually put the meat on one side, and put the far burner on low (this is, of course, during the warmer months - you want to keep it between 325-350). It only takes 90 min - 2 hours for a decent sized roast.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.