UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Attn: Das and other Toronto residents

11/27/08 10:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extendo
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Potentially interesting auction this weekend.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/msg/931590312.html

Lap Steel Guitar , Theramin, and other Instuments & Audio Gear Auction - $100 (Bloor & Christie)

An Auction of Used Professional Audio Recording & Performing Equipment, including some guitars, a lap steel, pedal steel, cabinets, rackable gear, cables, and many other items will be held Saturday November 29th at 1:00 in the afternoon at 853 B Bloor Street (Between Christie and Ossington), Toronto.

Sale of multiple items from the Estate of the late Oliver Schroer famous Canadian Musician, and much Loved friend of so many....
11/28/08 9:13 AM
DasBeaver
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, thanks. I've never heard of him, have you?
HOlding the auction right beside Long and McQuade might not be the best marketing strategy...
11/28/08 9:26 AM
Extendo
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. Not until I found this listing.

Agreed about the location but a lap steel and pedal steel will get a lot of people out. I think I had best avoid it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.