UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sherk didnt do it!!!!

11/27/08 3:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SeanQuinn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CSAC was fucked up! Thats my story and im sticking to it.
You stay classy UG.
11/27/08 4:21 PM
amaru peruano

I disagree.
11/27/08 4:31 PM
shootfightermike
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amaru peruano - I disagree.

x2
11/27/08 4:36 PM
Joe Doerksen
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/08 4:37 PM
ttt
11/27/08 4:50 PM
SeanQuinn

I always thought this. Joe Doerksen always thought this. Justin always thought this. The rest of you just havent watched zietgiest enough or listened to Joe Rogan ramblings enough. I love you Joe, that wasnt a knock at you. : )
11/27/08 4:55 PM
Mr.SelfDestruct

amaru peruano - I disagree.

x3
11/27/08 4:59 PM
SeanQuinn

C'mon, in light of all the recent shit with CSAC and the new "acting" whatever the fuck he is having to completely revamp the drug testing policies and procedures, you dont think that maybe, just maybe, Sherk didnt lie? i wanted to believe a long time ago, now i have more reasons to believe. ttt for Sherk.
i farted.

11/27/08 5:31 PM
David@AccutestMi

Edited: 11/27/08 5:31 PM
cough cough
11/27/08 5:32 PM
Maldini2706
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A couple of years ago several universities conducted studies on over 600 supplements and found that nearly a quarter of them contained "performance enhancing" substances.

People don't realise how easy it is to make supplements, there are fuck all regulations on them.
11/27/08 6:04 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maldini2706 - A couple of years ago several universities conducted studies on over 600 supplements and found that nearly a quarter of them contained "performance enhancing" substances.

People don't realise how easy it is to make supplements, there are fuck all regulations on them.

Truth. The supp makers realized that if people saw quick gains they'd keep buying 'em, thus...
11/27/08 6:14 PM
Maldini2706
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YourFathersUncle - Gullible/

Tell that to Dr. John Berardi, it was in his book "The Grappler's Guide to Nutrition" that I read about it.

I suggest you actually do some research before you talk shit.

Can a bluenamer link these please:

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~DMS/supplmnt.html

http://health.howstuffworks.com/fda-regulate-herbal-supplements.htm

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-146481053.html

http://www.drugfreesport.com/newsroom/insight.asp?VolID=35&TopicID=5

http://www.steroidreport.com/2008/04/05/fda-cracking-down-on-anabolic-steroids-in-dietary-supplements/
11/27/08 6:16 PM
TagaCameron

Didn't Sherk claim that his supplements could have
resulted him in testing positive?

Didn't he also say he was going to continue using
supplements?
11/27/08 7:09 PM
JoeHurley
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are athletes that have had tsainted supplements and sued the companies to receive 6 figure settlements. The question I have is if a fanatical athlete like Sherk who keeps track of the numerous supplements he takes, really had tainted suppos, then why hasn't he produced them and gotten paid since he was a champion who was suspended and had his reputation damaged?

Traditionally athletes who were guilty of using steroids tend to deny it and say they will fight it, but then quietly serve their sentences. Sherk seems to be following that path. Not saying this is any proof, but the stories I hear don't match up with what I would do if I was innocent in his situation.
11/27/08 8:06 PM
Ishmael

Sherk did fight it and spent a significant amount of money in the process. The steps he went to have been well detailed here and on other sites.
11/27/08 8:23 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lacking due process, and I don't mean the kangaroo court that is the CSAC, I choose to beleive that Sherk is innocent, and I'd give every single one of you on the UG the same consideration, were you to end up in a similar situation.
11/27/08 8:32 PM
SeanQuinn

I give him the benefit of the doubt. I obviously dont know the man and camt attest to his character. But we have all seen how much effort he puts into his training. I dont see why he would bother with the shit and if he did, why lie about it?
Personally i dont care if you do the shit, unless there is an agreement in place that you wont. Thus, using while fighting in a sanctioned event where they tell you what is considered a banned substance is wrong. Whereas using in places like Japan where there is no testing and no agreement not to use, is not wrong.

11/27/08 8:35 PM
backfistmedia

Backfist Media, Owner
CSAC has lots of 'splainin to do.
11/27/08 8:39 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe people still argue about this LOL
11/27/08 8:45 PM
Mark Martin

His logic didn't add up. His story kept changing. Pretty clear he was guilty. Hired the same lawyer all the guilty athletes hired and tried to use chain of command rather than facts to get out. Then when that didn't fly, he tried to claim the machine wasn't cleaned when his sample was tested. That's where you could see through him. The sample was tested three times with three different machines and positive all three times with two different samples.

But let's all pretend he was innocent because he said so, just like Marion Jones and Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.
11/27/08 8:50 PM
SeanQuinn

Mark Martin - His logic didn't add up. His story kept changing. Pretty clear he was guilty. Hired the same lawyer all the guilty athletes hired and tried to use chain of command rather than facts to get out. Then when that didn't fly, he tried to claim the machine wasn't cleaned when his sample was tested. That's where you could see through him. The sample was tested three times with three different machines and positive all three times with two different samples.

But let's all pretend he was innocent because he said so, just like Marion Jones and Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens.

Alright then, so its agreed, we will all say he is innocent. Some of you guys owe him an apology.
11/27/08 9:54 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SeanQuinn - 
Mark Martin - His logic didn't add up. His story kept changing. Pretty clear he was guilty. Hired the same lawyer all the guilty athletes hired and tried to use chain of command rather than facts to get out. Then when that didn't fly, he tried to claim the machine wasn't cleaned when his sample was tested. That's where you could see through him. The sample was tested three times with three different machines and positive all three times with two different samples.

Alright then, so its agreed, we will all say he is innocent. Some of you guys owe him an apology.

Truth.
11/27/08 9:57 PM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherk is good people.
11/27/08 10:22 PM
BJ > DORKUS

Passed every test before and after that one, including random tests in the months leading up to the Penn fight. Looks the same, fights the same, same cardio.
11/27/08 11:24 PM
VectorWegaLives

I've always believed him.
11/27/08 11:25 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Martin - The sample was tested three times with three different machines and positive all three times with two different samples.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't one of those machines also return a positive result for a vial of tap water? While that might not prove his innocence, it certainly proves that the testing equipment/conditions were all kinds of fucked up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.