UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Let's talk Steroids. Let's keep it real.

11/29/08 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr. Shiloh, Can you help us out on the subject of side effects?
11/29/08 3:36 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love the guys who advocate and encourages others to do drugs! Those are the kind of friends everyone should have!
11/29/08 3:38 PM
Shiloh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@Jason getting pissed
11/29/08 3:39 PM
Shiloh

LOL how about a nice cup of fuck off you weak pill popper.

you use steroids your whole career and now you preach. i fucking hate that shit.
11/29/08 3:40 PM
Shiloh

there is a special place for you, alzado and billy graham.

enjoy.
11/29/08 3:42 PM
Jason Reinhardt

LOL. Not preaching. Just not encouraging others to do drugs my friend. I'm not getting mad at all. Calling you Dr. Shiloh is far from getting mad. I think calling me a weak "pill popper" was funny as shit though.
11/29/08 3:42 PM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"there's always male pattern baldness, bitch tits, your balls shrinking, mood swings"

Then in your experience, do these happen to every user?
11/29/08 3:43 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Hey everyone. Did you know I'm a weak "pill popper" LOL That is a great one!
11/29/08 3:44 PM
Jason Reinhardt

OK, you "weak roid shooter"
11/29/08 3:44 PM
Jason Reinhardt

my dad can beat your dad up!!!
11/29/08 3:46 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Wooden Puppa, YES. They happen every time, and every use. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
11/29/08 3:48 PM
Chappie
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/08 3:48 PM
Wow, for once I agree with Shiloh on a post. In spite of the new found wisdom and peace that Jason has found through the dogmatic indoctrination of rehab, he is no more qualified to testify to the medical issues associated with steriod usage than Shiloh is.
11/29/08 3:50 PM
Diego stole my name
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Reinhardt. I believe you misunderstood me

I do not think steroids are safe. But then again neither is Advil. No drug can be called safe. That was my whole point

Everyone responds individually to drugs

One of my best friends was on 100mg dianabol and 100mg anadrol for 6 months. His liver recovered a few weeks after going off and he suffered zero side effects
11/29/08 3:51 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Chappie, I can only speak from personal experience. I can tell you i didn't ABUSE Steroids. I got the side effects though. I would cycle on and off. Still many side effects.
11/29/08 3:53 PM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think even the chance of ball shrinkage would be enough to keep me away.

Tumors I could deal with. You get cancer, you just inject yourself with HIV which will then kill the cancer! The HIV is then tired from fighting the cancer, and dies on its own. Boom, problem solved.

But you can't play roulette with your balls...you just can't!!
PittWrestler
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much % of roid users god damnit!
Jason Reinhardt

diego, bro, i didn't mis-understand. That's a lot of D-ball and anadrol, for that extended period of time. Your friend is lucky.
11/29/08 3:55 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Yes, i agree with Horn bro. I always did, when he first said that.
11/29/08 3:58 PM
Shiloh

Jason Reinhardt - LOL. Not preaching. Just not encouraging others to do drugs my friend. I'm not getting mad at all. Calling you Dr. Shiloh is far from getting mad. I think calling me a weak "pill popper" was funny as shit though.

i didnt encourage anyone. i answered questions honestly, which is more than i can say for you.
Jason Reinhardt

Guys, let's get back to talking about the original thread. Not about side effects. None of us our Doctors here, including Shiloh (as much as he wants to think he is) LOL (you gotta love someone who can call me a "weak pill popper")
Diego stole my name
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Wooden Puppa, YES. They happen every time, and every use. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

lol dude wtf. That is not true

Male pattern baldness is accelerated by androgenic steroids but not caused by them. If you dont have those genes then you will not lose hair.

Ball shrinkage is also genetic. It depends on how long you have been on steroids and what kind of dosages. Some people can shutdown on 10mg dianabol. Others can take much higher doses and period with zero shrinkage on their balls. Regardless this is reversible as long as you cycle properly

These are hardly scary side effects. Go look on the side effects on whatever over the counter drug you use and you will find just as worse
WoodenPupa

"I do not think steroids are safe. But then again neither is Advil. No drug can be called safe. That was my whole point"

Everything is about risk assessment, and the statistics for something like Advil I imagine fall within acceptable margins.

Is that the case for steroids though?

For Shiloh or anybody else---what studies have been done to support claims that moderate usage is low-risk?

Does the length of usage turn low-risk moderate usage into high-risk?

Can I use a sensible program for 12 years, stop and then be okay?
11/29/08 3:59 PM
Shiloh

Jason Reinhardt - Wooden Puppa, YES. They happen every time, and every use. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

LOL FAIL

pathetic. when you have to lie to make your point you lose. have a nice day.
11/29/08 4:03 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Diego, I can only tell you what i've experienced from the juice. If you do not take ANOTHER DRUG like an anti-estrogen blockers, more than likely your Nuts will shrink and you will have accelerated hair loss. Bitch tits as well. If you do take the anti-estrogen your chances decrease considerably. Anti-estrogens aren't the easiest to find all the time. We could talk about this until we are blue in the face. Nobody is going to convice me that Steroids are safe.
11/29/08 4:04 PM
WoodenPupa

"I have a good case studies of about 50 men (some non-athletes). I still keep in touch with many of those guys, and it has been interesting to see the short end (1-5 years) of some of the longer term results"

Which are...?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.