UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Let's talk Steroids. Let's keep it real.

11/29/08 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/08 5:04 PM
St. Louis Childrens Hospital. Parents made a very tough decision (God Bless Them) Brother and I were told by doctors we were going to be 4'11 to 5'2 as full grown adults. So, my father paid a shit-load of money to have us stay at St. Louis Childrens hospital to be tested whether or not our bodies would accept HGH. After months of study, it was determined my brother would be better suited for the real HGH from the Czechoslavakia cadaver pituitary glands (HGH) to be injected 5x a week in our stomach and top of our thighs. It came in dry ice to our front door. I was put on the synthetic version. My brother was pulled off the HGH, because their was a bad batch and the doctors feared "crutchfields jacobs disease" Blah Blah Blah,.. You see, i think i know a thing or 2 about this subject. I was placed on HGH back in the day when nobody hardly knew what it was. I didn't want to get into all this, but some people. LOL
11/29/08 5:00 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/08 5:01 PM
Diego, And then here i am as an Adult 25yrs later, prescribled HGH and HCG (pregnant womens urine) to help recover from a broken neck. and you want to take my word with the word estrogen and try and act like i don't know what i'm talking about. LOL You knew what i meant bro. I actually wish i didn't know so much about the gear. I wish i never would have touched the shit to be honest.
11/29/08 5:10 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Good for Nick! That's is what I call respectfull. I know Nick doesn't think roids played any part when it came to loses. But, if he lost a fight to a guy juicing and he wasn't, it definetly played a big role.
11/29/08 5:10 PM
Shiloh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I actually wish i didn't know so much about the gear."

LOL. i wish you knew more.
11/29/08 5:21 PM
Diego stole my name
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No i dont know what you meant. Just because you were prescribed something by a doctor does not mean you were also prescribed that doctors knowledge.

Anti-estrogen has nothing to do with hairloss. Its not related whatsoever

And anti-estrogen and HCG are not even remotly similar.

You have a right to your opinion. But your opinion is not supported by medical facts.
11/29/08 5:22 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 11/29/08 5:26 PM
Come on Dr.Shiloh, straghten up. Why don't you tell the kids how addicting the juice is. And how hard it is to stop once you start juicing and see all the gains. Forget about the balls shrinking. Shit, that's no big thing, your balls go back to normal, right? And, who's gonna see your balls anyway? Heaven for bid you speak Negative about the gear. Shit no, you gotta justify why you stick your own self. Oh, and when you put the needle in and the the injection site gets badly infected. That's a whole hell of a lot of fun too. I almost forgot about that one. And the flu like symptoms when you first start your cycle. That's a blast too. Shit, it all goes away though. It's all cool because you can now get laid with the new found muscle. Your the man at the beach!! You see, when i was juicing, I would never encourage it. I knew it was wrong, but i couldn't QUIT. Like A lot of Guys Can't!! I would think someone as knowledgeable as you would be honest to the young fighters, and people in general. I speak the fucking truth. You do not.
11/29/08 5:28 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Diego, like i said you take one small little thing i said about estrogen, and run with it. You know exactly what i meant. Stop trying to justify Steroids. They are wrong. Period. There are no 2 ways about it.
11/29/08 5:30 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 11/29/08 5:30 PM
Who agrees with me about Steroids being wrong, and they have no place in MMA?
11/29/08 5:33 PM
Dongbar
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if I can just copy and paste an article from another site, but the following link is very topical to this thread, and worth a read if you have the time.

http://mmapayout.com/2008/02/overworked-the-potential-impact-of-comprehensive-steroid-testing/
11/29/08 5:40 PM
Shallow Graves
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I appreciate your honesty Jason. I have no intrest in juice, I train to stay in shape not for a living. I can definitly see how it would be attractive though. Even without the competition I have seen many friends make the mistake of doing it for vanity. It is obvious for anyone in the know, that actors/models/professional athletes all want to be the best, and there are shortcuts.
11/29/08 5:42 PM
Diego stole my name
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No i dont know what you meant. You claimed everyone will lose their hair if they take steroids. That is a blatant lie

You claimed everyones testicles will shrink if they take steroids. Another blatant lie

Im not disputing that this happened to you. I do have a problem with you claiming this will happen to everyone. Its an opinion not supported by medical fact but hysteria
11/29/08 5:51 PM
nhb_fieldofdreams

Shiloh - LOL how about a nice cup of fuck off you weak pill popper.

you use steroids your whole career and now you preach. i fucking hate that shit.

Wow...stay classy Shiloh.
kalki

wow,Jersey-boy is dropp'n sum heavy knowledge on this thread....thanx for da truth.......don't feed the trolls too much........
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 11/29/08 5:52 PM
If you do a cycle like your suppose to with several cycles combined with a decent dosage, there is a hell of a GREAT chance your BALLS will atrophy and you will lose your hair faster, and start the process of male pattern baldness. How's that? But, to be honest losing your hair and your nuts shrinking is probably the least of the side effects. How about Addiction, aggressive behavior, and depression when you come off? What about these side effects? Your surely not going to act like these don't occur?
11/29/08 6:07 PM
Golden Boy
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did using steroids give you a bigger advantage or was it the fact you booked yourself against guys that really weren't very good. I'd be more ashamed of sandbagging myself.
11/29/08 6:13 PM
Shiloh

HOW ADDICTING IT IS???? LOLOLOL

unlike you jason, i have not used steroids for years. i have not profited from it, cheated with it, lied about it or covered up. i havent used them in 13 years, i have a full head of hair, big balls, never used dirty needles, got the flu or any other of the bullshit you are claiming.

you are being dishonest to the core. YOU are an addict and have problems with substances, therefore you are assigning all your problems to steroids, when it is you.

on top of that you are dishing out misinfo like its free ice cream. maybe you should quit while youre ahead.
11/29/08 6:14 PM
Shiloh

kalki - wow,Jersey-boy is dropp'n sum heavy knowledge on this thread....thanx for da truth.......don't feed the trolls too much........

lol@knowledge

fool was taking insulin by mistake
11/29/08 6:15 PM
Ring Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CrossFit Los Angeles, Program Director
Jason Reinhardt - My brother was pulled off the HGH, because their was a bad batch and the doctors feared "crutchfields jacobs disease" Blah Blah Blah,..

I think you mean Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, which is the human version of Mad Cow Disease.
11/29/08 6:27 PM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think steroids should be legal. Sure the professionals might know how to use them with minimal risk but if you make steroids legal then it will make it more socially acceptable and then you'll have a lot more young guys doing them, guys who weren't doing them before because they were told it was wrong.

People putting synthetic testosterone in their body without a doctor supervision can't be good. Sure lots of guys are intelligent and learn the ins and outs, but I'm sure there are more people injecting and not knowing what the fuck it is they're doing.

I think the random testing is a great idea, eliminate roids completely so nobody feels the pressure to do them to keep up.
11/29/08 6:28 PM
wyojkd

Edited: 11/29/08 6:37 PM
 Has anyone seen the documentary Bigger faster stronger? It has alot of truth to it on both sides of the topic. The one thing that I have noticed is the lack of intelligence from the people who are anti steroids. They have an actual polotician who was interviewed and #1. He had not idea where the funds for anti steroid to kids went. #2. He stated that its legal in all states to drink alcohol at age 18. Then was corrected by an intern or something.
Then they have a dad who lost his son to supposed steroids. But by his own demise when you see his house and listen to him speak you can see that his son probably was more depressed from society pressures and family along with an idiot doctor who knew nothing of pct, and ingnorant to not consult professional advice. Steroids wasn't the culprit, a Dr. who failed, and a family that admits that it a very competitive enviroment.
No matter what evidence they see, they don't see through the blinders of their own opinions.

Some of this was previously stated I know.
FDA,AMA,ATF all three in a session of congress told them that Steroids do not meet the standards of a drug to be made Schedule III controlled substances. Yet Congress dismissed the expert witnesses they brought in and did it anyways.
Hairloss has nothing to do with anti estogens it is DHT thats the culprit. You only lose your hair if its already in your heredity but you can lose it faster.  DHT levels go up to inhibit estrogens in male body. So if you take bunch of gear and your losing your hair it your body telling you that you need aromatse inhibitors.

HCG is is used to stimulate the HTPa system in your body, it is androgenic also so you will get slight conversion to estrogen that can be abated.
Roid rage is a falacy and has yet to be held up in court. They say elevated mood, so if your a jerk, you become a dick its that simple.
I highly doubt addiction - I don't see many steroid junkies knocking over the loaf n jug for a fix. And for all practicle purposes if it was addictive you should see something like that because it isn't near as avail as recreational drugs, that do cause such behaviours.
Infected injection sites have nothing to do with proper injection and more with using black market junk, dirty needles, improperly prepared site. I have known people for years on Test Cyp for HRT, or for appearance for years and haven't had a single abcess.
Gyno is more prevelant in people who stack, when you make cocktails then the way they react together is a wild card. But it is a symptom of aromatization to estrogen.

Is it cheating or have a place in mma? Since its against the law, yes its cheating. Do people trump up the effects to make excuses for the own inadequacies or failures? Yes they do. Does it have a place in MMA? If you fight in a country that doesn't criminalize it or the Organization doesn't state its against the rules then for that Organization it has its place.

11/29/08 6:29 PM
Diego stole my name

Jason Reinhardt - If you do a cycle like your suppose to with several cycles combined with a decent dosage, there is a hell of a GREAT chance your BALLS will atrophy and you will lose your hair faster, and start the process of male pattern baldness. How's that? But, to be honest losing your hair and your nuts shrinking is probably the least of the side effects. How about Addiction, aggressive behavior, and depression when you come off? What about these side effects? Your surely not going to act like these don't occur?

Why am i repeating myself. Male pattern baldness is genetic. Steroids do not cause male pattern baldness

And steroids are not addictive anymore than advil is. You have an addictive personality. Wich is also why you were addicted to painkillers. If you were into poker, you would have been addicted to poker. And in your case. Yes you should never have touched steroids
11/29/08 6:38 PM
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito - NIck, I agree with the overall benefits being greater, and give you tons of respect for competing clean. Would you agree with me though that all things being equal, a fighter on steroids beats that same fighter without steroids more often that say equal fighters where one is taking creatine or ephedra or andro?

Yes and No. All things being truly equal, it is obviously better to be stronger, faster, be able to train harder, etc. The problem is, once you use steroids things are no longer equal. I think it often leads the fighter to rely on the steroids for the win and that this approach is detrimental . I guess it is somewhat akin to KO power. All things being equal, it is a great asset. The problem is, often fighters with this type of power rely too much on the KO and don't develop the rest of their game. Not the greatest analogy but I can't think of one better.
11/29/08 6:44 PM
wyojkd

Its socially acceptable for women to get hormones and they are prescribed like candy yet Testosterone which is the male counterpart is evil? I don't get it. Demon in a bottle? The negative effects and the performance enhancements it produces are heavily sensationalized. But that is what the Goverment and the Media like.
11/29/08 6:48 PM
Golden Boy
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid, since Jason admited to taking roids you should represent his opponents in hope of getting the results reversed. That way most of the opponents he built his record off of will finally have a win.
11/29/08 6:49 PM
HookArtist

I have never taken. Often thought about it. My last fight was at 205lbs. My opponent came into the fight at 235. Never saw him weigh in. Dont know if he ever did as this was an amateur event. But the 30 lbs was a huge deficit for me and he was juicing. Not an excuse, just an example. And he did indeed outpower me in every aspect of the game. Makes me want to try them at least at the ammy level to see what extra power will do.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.