UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Let's talk Steroids. Let's keep it real.

11/29/08 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A.Muradyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CalicoInsurance.com, Owner
Jason props for this thread. It seems you are on your way to beating the crap out of your addictions.

Made a fan out of me.

Random testing should be done.

Question: Would you rather have never used roids or never had a fight career? and what advantage do pain pills give in a fight(sorry for being ignorant in this department)?

Best of luck, I will for sure watch you next fight or promotion.
11/29/08 7:29 PM
Baroquen Record
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Baroquen, Not worth it. It's not about having the balls. Anyone can stick a needle in their ass. It has nothing to do with balls. It takes balls having the willpower not to do them, and compete or tain Clean!

yeah i dont even want to take them for competition. im a weak feeble mane and i get injured a lot. i just want to train and maybe get some respect when i take my shirt off for once. ive had a bird chest my whole life haha
11/29/08 7:42 PM
Holisexxx

Jesus...almost all of your wins are against people with losing records...

I believe you have severe personal issues. Most prominent being self-confidence.

You beat up on guys who you clearly know you are better than...prior to fighting. You also take steroids to compensate for the 'midget-esque' body you were born with...steroids @ 135lbs...wtf...

I get that you are on the road to curing your painkiller addiction, etc - and that this is most likely a 'required' step. But...perhaps we should delve into the issue of you being an obvious bully.

(I obviously rarely post...as in never. But this thread is too funny. And I have used steroids off and on for the last 6 years. I've currently been off the last 8 months.)

And, MPB is hereditary.
11/29/08 7:51 PM
Buffbetty
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/08 9:45 PM
Hats of to you Jason for being so honest about your experiences. I have been in gyms since I was 15 and have seen it ALL. You are correct that steroids do not make you a better fighter. However, it sure does give you an advantage physically and mentally over a fighter who is not doing them.

Better Anavar than Anadrol too when taking HGH or anything else. Damn, all the things you said about the side affects are true too. Maybe some people are not as easily affected, acting like an ass or having roid rage, but, it is real. Some guys don't experience it. A lot of them do steroids and have no negative side affects.

True, increased oil production can cause acne, balls really do shrink and you damage your natural test levels. That is why any guy doing a cycle better have a cycle of follow-up drugs in order to not get depressed and restore his sex drive.

I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. Or, maybe I should say from the side affects that overdoing steroids did to their organs. One was a firefighter who got Pancreatic cancer, should never do insulin in your cycle, one of the most painful cancers to get. It didn't take long and he was gone. Another, powerlifter and trainer, got cancer too. And a few guys have heart problems and don't look they were ever in a gym during their entire lives.

People can argue the safety of it all they want to. I've seen first hand, it can be very dangerous and even deadly. It is more prevalent in EVERY sport than people realize. MMA is no exception. Random testing is the only way. If they know when they are gong to be tested, they can cycle accordingly so it doesn't show up. Sometimes doing things the hard way, pays off even better in the long run.

Best wishes to you. I hope that you won't have any lasting negative affects. :)
11/29/08 7:54 PM
Holisexxx

Edited: 11/29/08 8:00 PM
Buffbetty -I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. One was a firefighter who got Pancreatic cancer, one of the most painful ones to get. It didn't take long and he was gone.

No offense bro, but no steroid has ever caused 'pancreatic cancer' - that's a load of shit and shows your ignorance on the subject.

Not that I am advocating steroid use, but let us remember, all those little 'pills' your girls pop to regulate their menstrual cycle are steroids. Also, steroids are often prescribed to cancer patients...as well as aids patients.
11/29/08 7:58 PM
Shiloh
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. "

LOL no you have not
11/29/08 7:59 PM
Holisexxx

Shiloh - "I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. "

LOL no you have not

I 'lol'd too :D
11/29/08 8:02 PM
Buffbetty
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holisexxx - Buffbetty -I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. One was a firefighter who got Pancreatic cancer, one of the most painful ones to get. It didn't take long and he was gone.No offense bro, but no steroid has ever caused 'pancreatic cancer' - that's a load of shit and shows your ignorance on the subject.Not that I am advocating steroid use, but let us remember, all those little 'pills' your girls pop to regulate their menstrual cycle are steroids.

Also, steroids are often prescribed to cancer patients...as well as aids patients.

Yes, and done in the proper amount and doing the right steroid an be very beneficial and save your life.
That's why it is prescribed and you are monitored by a doctor. A doctor will tell you that there can be negative side affects from these drugs.

I am speaking of guys who don't do their cycles properly. They use the wrong mix and the wrong amount.

I'm not a bro either... And, I don't take those sissy girl pills, LOL!

I beg to differ, I am not ignorant on THIS subject. Some of my friends and clients are doctors/nurses and I have seen things you will probably never see.

Agree to disagree... I have the right to my informed opinion, just like you have the right to yours.
11/29/08 8:04 PM
Buffbetty

Edited: 11/29/08 9:46 PM
Shiloh - "I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. "

LOL no you have not

Actually, I have. Ever wondered what too much insulin or steroid does to your organs? Add steroids to that mix. The pancreas makes insulin and other hormones. Not good to mess with them. As I stated previously, it's because their dumb asses did too much and did it all wrong! Ego's contributed to their demise. That's why it should be regulated, period.
11/29/08 8:09 PM
Holisexxx

Buffbetty - 
Holisexxx - Buffbetty -I have seen big, strong, healthy guys die from steroid usage. One was a firefighter who got Pancreatic cancer, one of the most painful ones to get. It didn't take long and he was gone.No offense bro, but no steroid has ever caused 'pancreatic cancer' - that's a load of shit and shows your ignorance on the subject.Not that I am advocating steroid use, but let us remember, all those little 'pills' your girls pop to regulate their menstrual cycle are steroids.

Also, steroids are often prescribed to cancer patients...as well as aids patients.

Yes, and done in the proper amount and doing the right steroid an be very beneficial and save your life.
That's why it is prescribed and you are monitored by a doctor. A doctor will tell you that there can be negative side affects from these drugs.

I am speaking of guys who don't do their cycles properly. They use the wrong mix and the wrong amount.

I beg to differ, I am not ignorant on THIS subject. Some of my friends and clients are doctors/nurses and I have seen things you will probably never see.

Agree to disagree... I have the right to my informed opinion, just like you have the right to yours.

Fair enough. Everyone has the right to an opinion. Also, if you ever do run across a medical study that directly correlates steroid use to pancreatic cancer - please email it to me. If you do not mind.

Also, knowing doctors, nurses, or anyone else that 'practices' medicine does not make you or your opinion an authority on the subject of steroids.

And I apologize for calling you a 'bro' and I commend you on not using any girly pills.

Agree to disagree (although I do agree with you that proper regulation and probably legalization would solve a few problems.
11/29/08 8:09 PM
Buffbetty

TampaBayMMA -
Buffbetty -

LOL no you have not

Actually, I have. Ever wondered what too much insulin or steroid does to your organs? As I stated previously, it's because their dumb asses did too much and did it all wrong! Ego's contributed to their demise. That's why it should be regulated, period.

Name one documented case of a big strong guy dying from steroids.

Like they are going to report that publicly, lol! They give the cause of death but not what actually contributed to that cause to make it happen. All of the people who knew the fireman and his family, knew why he died. Believe what you want.
11/29/08 8:11 PM
Holisexxx

TampaBayMMA - 
Buffbetty - 

LOL no you have not

Actually, I have. Ever wondered what too much insulin or steroid does to your organs? As I stated previously, it's because their dumb asses did too much and did it all wrong! Ego's contributed to their demise. That's why it should be regulated, period.

You mean...you never read about that 'huge fucking guy', who was serial-crushing people to death, died of steroids?

Read the papers brother. lol.
11/29/08 8:12 PM
Holisexxx

Buffbetty - 
TampaBayMMA -
Buffbetty -

LOL no you have not

Like they are going to report that publicly, lol! They give the cause of death but not what actually contributed to that cause to make it happen. All of the people who knew the fireman and his family, knew why he died. Believe what you want.

You already told us why he died. Pancreatic Cancer. Something many people die from every year...and i'd be willing to be that most don't use anabolic androgenic steroids.
11/29/08 8:14 PM
Buffbetty

Holisexxx -
Buffbetty -

Fair enough. Everyone has the right to an opinion. Also, if you ever do run across a medical study that directly correlates steroid use to pancreatic cancer - please email it to me. If you do not mind.

Also, knowing doctors, nurses, or anyone else that 'practices' medicine does not make you or your opinion an authority on the subject of steroids.

And I apologize for calling you a 'bro' and I commend you on not using any girly pills.

Agree to disagree (although I do agree with you that proper regulation and probably legalization would solve a few problems.)

The guy was doing insulin, NOT a smart thing to do for your pancreas. If I find any medical support in print, I will post it. Of course I am not an "authority" on steroids but, I can speak for what I have seen/read over the years.

Too bad we can't have a pro on here to discuss how roids have negatively impacted their health and lives from doing too much. I highly doubt that will ever happen though. They usually just disappear from public view.
11/29/08 8:15 PM
Holisexxx

Jockey - lol @ all the meatheads getting defensive about their steroids, it's so obvious that they're personally invested in their drugs and can't imagine ANY side effects.

lol I know eh? Fucken meatheads. Wait...uhmmm...yeah...so, steroids do have a lo of side effects. Any time you are looking to play with your hormones you are asking for side effects. Some of those side effects are increased strength, increased water retention in the muscle, insomnia, etc.

Not all side effects are bad. That being said - the amount of hormones used in professional bodybuilding today is extremely scary. I know first hand. And when abused, of course steroids will cause side effects. I don't think anyone is disputing that.

I believe what is being disputed is steroids causing death.
11/29/08 8:15 PM
Buffbetty

Jockey - lol @ all the meatheads getting defensive about their steroids, it's so obvious that they're personally invested in their drugs and can't imagine ANY side effects.

LMAO!
11/29/08 8:17 PM
Holisexxx

Buffbetty - 
Holisexxx -
Buffbetty -

Agree to disagree (although I do agree with you that proper regulation and probably legalization would solve a few problems.)

The guy was doing insulin, NOT a smart thing to do for your pancreas. If I find any medical support in print, I will post it. Of course I am not an "authority" on steroids but, I can speak for what I have seen/read over the years.

Too bad we can't have a pro on here to discuss how roids have negatively impacted their health and lives from doing too much. I highly doubt that will ever happen though. They usually just disappear from public view.

I agree with you. Pros usually do just run and hide.

Insulin is also VERY different from aas. (anabolic androgenic steroids). You or I could go inject 10ius of insulin and die today - from a first time use, from insulin shock.

Insulin is a real sensitive drug, and, imo shouldn't ever be used - but I suppose in todays bodybuilding world...it has it's place.

I was always to scared to use it.
11/29/08 8:20 PM
Shiloh
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buffbetty - 

LOL no you have not

Actually, I have. Ever wondered what too much insulin or steroid does to your organs? The pancreas makes insulin and other hormones. Not good to mess with them. As I stated previously, it's because their dumb asses did too much and did it all wrong! Ego's contributed to their demise. That's why it should be regulated, period.

insulin isnt steroids, and you have not ever seen one person die of steroids ever. if you have, you are apparently the only one in history and should let medical researchers know asap, they will be very interested to study the first documented case.
11/29/08 8:21 PM
Buffbetty

I'm just sayin... LOL!

11/29/08 8:22 PM
Buffbetty

Edited: 11/29/08 8:23 PM
Shiloh -
Buffbetty -

LOL no you have not

Actually, I have. Ever wondered what too much insulin or steroid does to your organs? The pancreas makes insulin and other hormones. Not good to mess with them. As I stated previously, it's because their dumb asses did too much and did it all wrong! Ego's contributed to their demise. That's why it should be regulated, period.

insulin isnt steroids, and you have not ever seen one person die of steroids ever. if you have, you are apparently the only one in history and should let medical researchers know asap, they will be very interested to study the first documented case.

I know it isn't a steroid. That was only part of his cycle. I am not the only one. Go to a bodybuilding convention, like the Olympia, ask around. See if anyone knows of someone who died because of steroids contribution. They don't report that stuff, I'm telling you.
11/29/08 8:22 PM
Holisexxx

Alcohol should also be regulated. People die from that as well. Also, cigarettes.
11/29/08 8:25 PM
Buffbetty

Holisexxx -
Buffbetty -
Holisexxx -
Buffbetty -

I agree with you. Pros usually do just run and hide.

Insulin is also VERY different from aas. (anabolic androgenic steroids). You or I could go inject 10ius of insulin and die today - from a first time use, from insulin shock.

Insulin is a real sensitive drug, and, imo shouldn't ever be used - but I suppose in todays bodybuilding world...it has it's place.

I was always to scared to use it.

It does have it's place there. However, HGH is quickly taking over as the top choice.
11/29/08 8:26 PM
Mark Martin

Even the movie "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" which was pro-steroids admitted that a few people each year die from steroids.

But if you need a name of a famous person, Eddie Guerrero comes to mind. His death certificate says he died of a heart attack caused by long-term use of anabolic steroids.

But if you write that here, the next thing that happens is all the people living in denial say how the coroner lied.
11/29/08 8:27 PM
Shiloh

Buffbetty - 
Shiloh -
Buffbetty -

LOL no you have not

I know it isn't a steroid. That was only part of his cycle. I am not the only one. Go to a bodybuilding convention, like the Olympia, ask around. See if anyone knows of someone who died because of steroids contribution. They don't report that stuff, I'm telling you.

ok well.... steroids and insulin are two entirely different animals. people who fuck with insulin are retarded. that has zero to do with a little test and deca.

again, nobody has ever died from steroids. ever. you are pulling a lyle alzado card here.
11/29/08 8:28 PM
wyojkd

You mention Insulin, that isn't steroids. Steroids 101 steroids are synthetics of the hormone testosterone, Thusly HCG, HGH and Insulin for definition aren't steroids, they are performance enhancers. Insulin was big in bodybuilding back in late 70 into the 80's. I think I remember a bodybuilder dying from insulin overdose, but I cant say for sure I cant produce a name either, I would bet that an association with diuretcs existed in that case also. I think diuretic pose larger harm to athletes than AAS.  If you can produce one documented case where steroids are without a shadow of a doubt was the culprit. That would be amazing. Do people who have had other bad habits, use steroids, then die and the media assaults the steroids over the other bad habits. Sure they do. Thats what media does instead of it being just another junky its something more because of the AAS.

On June 21, 2005, Real Sports aired a segment discussing the legality and prohibition of anabolic steroids in America. The show featured Gary I. Wadler, M.D., chairman of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and a prominent anti-steroid activist. When pressed for scientific evidence by correspondent Armen Keteyian that anabolic steroids are as "highly fatal" as is often claimed, Wadler admitted there was no evidence. Bryant Gumbel concluded the "hoopla" concerning the dangers of anabolic steroids in the media was "all smoke and no fire".

This is nothing more than more smoke and no fire here also. So far I have heard lots of claim of negativity but no detractors have given any hard evidence.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.