UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> High Gear Suits for sale

11/30/08 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
modern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warrior-One.Com Martial Arts Supply, Owner

We have 2 of these suits in stock in size Medium, brand new!  All of the components to make this suit are brand new and still in the bag.  The only item that is not included in this suit are the gloves (which I think aren't very good anyways).  So  we will let you choose any gloves from our website: http://www.warrior-one.com/warrior-one/handgear.html (I'd recommend the Train III).    

This suit normally retails for $1,299 to $1,500.  We are selling these suits for $999/each plus shipping!

Below is the what the tonyblauer.com website has to say about this product:

The Blauer Tactical Systems HIGH GEAR Impact Reduction suit is State-of-the-Art force-on-force scenario equipment designed to help create the most realistic training experience. Custom athletic design ensures snug fit for maximum range of motion and protection. A complete suit contains 8 components. HIGH GEAR is perfect for all aspects of combatives, like prisoner handling drills & CQB to more conventional training like MMA, grappling, striking arts. MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price: $1,599.00.

If interested, e-mail me at:

warrior-one@mmaa.net

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

P.S.  We also have a size XL in this training gear.  It has everything but the headgear and gloves.  You can choose any headgear and gloves from our website as replacements.  The cost is also $999 plus shipping.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.