UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Hawk Tattoo Machine

12/4/08 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I<3 Penis Tattoos
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/08 9:19 AM

SHANE O'NEILL using the HAWK - Part I
12/4/08 9:30 AM
I<3 Penis Tattoos
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tips that are removable and interchangeable . The needles are well made and the whole damn thing feels like a paint brush .

12/4/08 9:35 AM
I<3 Penis Tattoos

Heres what one artist says from another tattoo forum

They are a super expensive rotary machine, that uses disposable cartridge needles. There is a lot of hype about them as they are subsidizing artists that tattoo at conventions costs for doing so for saying that they use the machine. Are they good.. they seem to be, I haven't used one. A hole bunch of people that I know have been using them at conventions, one friend is doing some great stuff with his. They look cool, but each needle cartridge is 5$ and the machine is 550$ and another 500-600$ for the power supply.. Kinda a big commitment for new tech. I imagine if they wanted to help pay for me to go an do conventions, well i'd use one then as they give them to you for free. If you are seriously interested, wait until a 2nd revision comes out and for the price to come down on the needles
12/4/08 9:42 AM
I<3 Penis Tattoos

Heres a demo.
12/4/08 1:30 PM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard of them, but there aren't a whole lot of rock star artists here in eastern N.C., so I haven't actually seen one in person. They look cool as hell, though. If I get the chance to hit any conventions next year, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for them.
12/9/08 1:15 PM
queef latina
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently had my hand done by Gunnar, he used this machine.I think it came out GREAT.I wouldnt fork over the dough for the hawk machine though... i think the nuemas are way cooler.
12/12/08 10:56 PM
MarioB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've tried the Neumas, and just saw the Hawk at the last convention I was at. The Hawk caught my interest, but didn't get to check it out. The Neumas are cool, but I have to slow way down to get that look I want. With a regular coil machine ,I can get the same look and it holds up just as well..in half the time. The client appreciates that cause they pay me by the hour. And, at the this point in my career, I'm not slow, just efficient.

Btw, If anyone wants a brand new Neuma set up..3 machines, dental air compressor, regulater and hoses, let me know.
12/16/08 4:13 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

Edited: 12/16/08 4:14 PM
did Gunner sneak a hidden cock on your hand? He did my freind, ask him about Lil Kris, fk that mthr fkr

I hope you didnt see my thread about him and then still go to him, he should be finished, I dont care how good he does cartoon retard work
12/17/08 12:37 PM
hotshot123
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarioB - I've tried the Neumas, and just saw the Hawk at the last convention I was at. The Hawk caught my interest, but didn't get to check it out. The Neumas are cool, but I have to slow way down to get that look I want. With a regular coil machine ,I can get the same look and it holds up just as well..in half the time. The client appreciates that cause they pay me by the hour. And, at the this point in my career, I'm not slow, just efficient.

Btw, If anyone wants a brand new Neuma set up..3 machines, dental air compressor, regulater and hoses, let me know.

Mario, what are you asking for it?
12/19/08 7:12 PM
queef latina
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HuntingtonPUNK - did Gunner sneak a hidden cock on your hand? He did my freind, ask him about Lil Kris, fk that mthr fkr

I hope you didnt see my thread about him and then still go to him, he should be finished, I dont care how good he does cartoon retard work

HaHa no hidden cocks... i've known gunnar for a few years, hes always been cool with me...
12/28/08 10:22 AM
MarioB

hotshot123 - I just got rid of the compressor Carson sells from Jun Air but i still have the 3 Neumas, regulator and 1000 feet of hose if you're still interested.

I'm going to have a bit more time on here now so I'll be checking in more regularly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.