UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> I'm In Tattoo Savage Magazine This Month...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/4/08 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flowerfeeder
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/08 5:16 PM

Pick up a copy of the current issue of Tattoo Savage (on newstands as of Dec. 2nd) at your local newstand and check out the cool full page article on my band, No Room for Saints, on page 17. It's the issue with that chick Daisy from VH1's Rock Of Love on the cover. We're this month's "Music Buzz."Tattoo Savage is a widely circulated magazine -if you've ever been inside a tattoo shop you've flipped through an issue- and this exposure will most certainly help us get the word out. It's very cool of them to feature an unsigned relatively new band like us in their mag based on nothing but their interest in our music. Not to mention there are also some really killer tattoos in this issue. Cool stuff...

12/5/08 9:00 AM
I<3 Penis Tattoos
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats awesome! Congrats on that, I bet that puts more fuel in your collective musical fires.

BTW, which one are you?
12/5/08 9:13 AM
flowerfeeder
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the one squatting in front.
12/5/08 9:29 AM
Midleah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet...
12/28/08 10:23 AM
MarioB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.