UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> ACS General Chemistry Exam

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/7/08 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
groundfighter2000
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tips, suggestions, guides, files, review, example tests and problems? Anyone have anything that could help, the ACS gen chem test is my final exam for this semester. THanks in advance!
12/8/08 5:13 PM
microbiologynerd
1448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im the douchebag in a suit at our company's booth at the acs vendor shows. presuming freshman college chem?
12/8/08 11:22 PM
groundfighter2000
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yezzir
12/9/08 1:39 AM
Gforce
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never took the gen chem.

Orgo was a bitch, however, because of the insane time pressure.
12/19/08 4:31 PM
yevgeniy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would not worry too much about ACS exams. Yes, they harder than the exams that you take during the course. However, that is why the curve for ACS exam is much higher.
You could get to ACS website and buy a book for Organic Chemistry exam. Besides that, some of the problems from this book you might see on the exam itself it will also give you an idea on how the problems will look like.

I would really try hard to do well on your course exams because that will determine your final grade.

I have taken college chemistry (General, Orgo) and was always surprised by how hard ACS exams were.

Good Luck!
1/14/09 11:19 AM
groundfighter2000

don't know how well i did on the exam (B+ for the semester), i kinda screwed myself cause i thought it covered both semesters (the prof said it towards the beginning of the semster) but it was on the stuff we had covered so far, so i wasted a bit of study time studying stuff i didn't need to
5/16/09 7:51 PM
GB Dave Jr
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its pretty easy actually, just know phase diagrams, activation energy, laws of thermodynamics, it will not be that hard. P-Chem, now that is hard.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.