UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> any beirut marines?

12/13/08 7:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
conwaytitty
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on here? i got a question that i need answered and i would like to check with someone.

i am a former devil dog and i need help checking up on another devil dog thanks
12/20/08 1:04 AM
clean livin'
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My first platoon sgt was there. I still have his e-mail. What is your question?
12/22/08 2:28 PM
The Patriot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may be able to help, what is the question?
1/3/09 4:23 AM
conwaytitty
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry hadn't been here in awhile. I actually have a series of questions

1 I work with this guy says he was in the barracks when it was blown up. he claims he was alive in the rubble for 3 days.
was there anyone taken out alive after 3 days?

2 he says he shot a 7 year old little girl in the head becasue she had a live grenade and that he saved the guys at the front gate about 2 weeks before the bombing. i thought they weren't allowed to carry loaded weapons outside of the gate? and wouldn't this have caused atleast an international incident beyond what was already going on?

3 he says i can't look it up won't be on any dd214 or freedom of information act because he was there on get this "secret mission" . now there is some nomenclature that states (on a dd214) you were "involved" not in any specific mission but you were there.

i could go on and on but these are the questions for now thanks
1/3/09 10:22 AM
The Patriot

Find out what unit he was assigned to. That was the HQ 8th Marines barracks with attachments like STA platoon, Recon. Most of the guy's in the Recon platoon were from my company and most of them were killed RIP. One was blown clear out of the building and survived.

He's lying about the DD214 secret thing I gaurantee you.

Recon teams patrolled outside the gates and the team had just returned from a patrol when the building got it.
1/3/09 10:31 AM
The Patriot

When you know what unit he claims to have served with contact this website and they may be able to help

www.2dreconbn.net

You may also try Veri Seal they live to expose posers and may be able to help or point you in the right direction.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.