UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Won Choi - bjj black belt in judo novice division

1/5/09 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
keseki
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't wanna beat this into the ground but the tournmenat guys who let Choi Won compete in black have to take some responsibility, and Carlinhos for posing with the guy. They have to know this is what mentally disordered belt fakers are going to try to do to create a semblence of legitimacy (= get a picture of your own self wearing a black belt posing with a legit guy, preferably holding some kind of trophy or certificate).

Que bosta.
1/6/09 2:16 PM
DJColdfusion
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlinhos posed with him at the 2007 PanAms when he was a purple and had competed as a purple. Can't blame Carlinhos for this one.
1/7/09 12:14 AM
keseki
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, ok. Carlinhos is off the hook on this one.
1/9/09 12:14 AM
DJColdfusion

I just got a couple of emails from Mickey. He spelled "Mother" as in "M*ther f*cker" with a d . . . as in "stupid white muder f*cker".

Here's the email:
-------------------------------
hey!!fucking gerald harris.
i know that your very poor, if you have time, work more and feed your family.
don't spend time on internet stupid white muder f[u]cker...^^*
nothings gonna change man...i'm a black belt you are just poor...kekeke
------------------------------

I've tried not to let this get to me but it has. I openly challenge Mickey to prove his blackbelt status. In fact, come take mine if you can. I will galdly have an arm tied to my side and we can go for submissions only, no time limit, no points. You're a coward Mickey. I'd gladly say that to your face actually I look forward to the day when I get the chance to say it to your face . . . but it won't happen because you are a coward, a liar, a con-artist.
1/9/09 4:13 AM
keseki

You sure it's from Mickey? Sounds more like someone who wants to get Mickey killed.
1/9/09 7:06 AM
jtwalker

mikey won't go back to the us so he can say whatever the heck he want's.. i guess...
1/9/09 7:06 AM
jtwalker

mikey won't go back to the us so he can say whatever the heck he want's.. i guess...
1/9/09 8:49 AM
BenJay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJColdfusion - I just got a couple of emails from Mickey. He spelled "Mother" as in "M*ther f*cker" with a d . . . as in "stupid white muder f*cker".

Here's the email:
-------------------------------
hey!!fucking gerald harris.
i know that your very poor, if you have time, work more and feed your family.
don't spend time on internet stupid white muder f[u]cker...^^*
nothings gonna change man...i'm a black belt you are just poor...kekeke
------------------------------

I've tried not to let this get to me but it has. I openly challenge Mickey to prove his blackbelt status. In fact, come take mine if you can. I will galdly have an arm tied to my side and we can go for submissions only, no time limit, no points. You're a coward Mickey. I'd gladly say that to your face actually I look forward to the day when I get the chance to say it to your face . . . but it won't happen because you are a coward, a liar, a con-artist.

If this is really him (no reason to believe otherwise), than it just reveals what kind of character he is.

Really hope this all comes back full circle at him karma-like.
1/9/09 11:33 AM
chitownbjj
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is a black belt for sure...because i can't remember the last time i saw this technique being executed at the purple belt level!!!!

http://www.wonchoitkd.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/3%286468%29.jpg
1/9/09 11:58 AM
kuan

I SAID NO RUSHES!! WTF?

kekekekeke!
1/9/09 12:48 PM
DJColdfusion

Yes, its from him.
1/9/09 12:53 PM
Steve72
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should be careful if you happen to post any emails from him (or even that one again), that you don't accidentally and not-on-purpose include his email address in the cut and paste.  All sorts of unscrupulous things could happen if an annoyed forum happened to get ahold of his email address.

Just providing this as a public service.
1/9/09 1:53 PM
DJColdfusion

He's actually talking sh*t about my kids in other emails.

Mickey will be surprised by the kind of reach we have here with Machado Utah. We kept quiet for far too long because he used to be a freind and we were doing everything we could to not air our dirty laundry in public . . . but the gloves are off.

If Mickey ever wants to prove that he has legitimate black belt skills then I challenge him to come and take mine. I will gladly agree to a no time limit, no techniques barred, no point, submission only match with one arm tied to my side. If he can beat me then he can take my belt.

It'll never happen, he'll never accept . . . and Korea isn't out of range.
2/19/09 12:28 AM
chitownbjj
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh snap...

http://www.nhbgear.com/forum/index.php/topic,87813.0.html
11/12/12 1:56 AM
Koga

Any Mickey "Bad Boy" Choi sightings in Korea or "Master Won Choi" sightings in the US in the last 3 years?
11/14/12 6:19 PM
MountainMedic
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy thread is crazy Phone Post
11/14/12 7:58 PM
green_machine
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf how did I miss this before? Phone Post
11/14/12 11:40 PM
kying418
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is he now? I'm fascinated by him.
11/15/12 7:55 AM
A_Butler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=hqcKDDurSOY

wow...that is the worst rolling Ive seen from anyone higher than a white belt.
Hahahahaha!! What the hell was that?!? Is there some super secret "reverse" mount techniques I don't know about? Phone Post
11/15/12 11:30 AM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya...sorry I missed out on this one. Was wondering if anybody ever caught up with him?
11/16/12 1:05 PM
rnaviaux
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last thing I heard was Mickey got into some sort of legal trouble in Korea having to do with billing for more students that he actually had. (Apparently things work differently there when it comes to students paying for class.)

I have no facts to back this rumor up.

He should of gotten into trouble here in Utah for defrauding his students. After a year several adult students of his did not know escapes from mount or side control.

He sure was charismatic though. I refused to roll with him at the judo club we both trained at. He told other students that I was scared to roll with him because I might get hurt. The funny thing is that he meant it as a slam on me but it was true - I don't roll with people who I don't trust. And how can you trust someone who gives himself belts in not one but two different arts?
11/22/12 5:57 PM
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
9/1/13 4:00 AM
MOFuKA

Bump!

any update on Mickey Bad Boy Won Choi?
9/1/13 5:52 AM
Robobear
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. And wearing the 99 patch.

5/31/14 2:32 PM
Judo Chop

Sorry for bumping an old thread. But apparently, he competes out of Art of Jiu Jitsu now and actually won a match in the open category of the Worlds today against Israel Reyes of Brasa Caio Terra. Then he lost to Sean Roberts in the next round.

Just wondering. Is he considered a legit black belt now? I guess the Mendes Bros gave him his black belt?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.