UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Getting Ahead/Preparing for next semester

12/18/08 9:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
groundfighter2000
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am nearly done with this semester, one research paper to write and a final tommorow. During break, although im not gonna kill myself and im definitely gonna have fun and relax, i plan on getting ahead in physics and chemistry for next semester. I dont want to make too grand plans and not follow through. But I just want to be prepared ahead of time for next semester. Anyone done this before, any suggestions as how to plan this out?
12/18/08 10:14 AM
BarkLikeADog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/08 10:44 AM
Get the syllabus & books; read ahead. Not exactly groundbreaking stuff here.
12/18/08 10:16 AM
groundfighter2000
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, thank you sir
12/21/08 4:22 PM
big fatso
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to do the same with mathematics courses. M'fuckers thought I was a genius when classes started and I was breezing through homeworks, quizes, and tests.
12/21/08 9:20 PM
groundfighter2000

big fatso - I used to do the same with mathematics courses. M'fuckers thought I was a genius when classes started and I was breezing through homeworks, quizes, and tests.

lol, thats exactly what im going for, and also it will leave me more free time during the semester and reduce studying time

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.