UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Getting Ahead/Preparing for next semester

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/18/08 9:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
groundfighter2000
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am nearly done with this semester, one research paper to write and a final tommorow. During break, although im not gonna kill myself and im definitely gonna have fun and relax, i plan on getting ahead in physics and chemistry for next semester. I dont want to make too grand plans and not follow through. But I just want to be prepared ahead of time for next semester. Anyone done this before, any suggestions as how to plan this out?
12/18/08 10:14 AM
BarkLikeADog
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/08 10:44 AM
Get the syllabus & books; read ahead. Not exactly groundbreaking stuff here.
12/18/08 10:16 AM
groundfighter2000
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, thank you sir
12/21/08 4:22 PM
big fatso
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to do the same with mathematics courses. M'fuckers thought I was a genius when classes started and I was breezing through homeworks, quizes, and tests.
12/21/08 9:20 PM
groundfighter2000

big fatso - I used to do the same with mathematics courses. M'fuckers thought I was a genius when classes started and I was breezing through homeworks, quizes, and tests.

lol, thats exactly what im going for, and also it will leave me more free time during the semester and reduce studying time

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.