UnderGround Forums

Jen >> Ginastica Natural

12/21/08 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tudor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi, Bolo! What's your opinion on Ginastica Natural?
12/21/08 9:43 PM
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/08 9:47 PM
My MBF instructor always tells me the same thing when I ask him his opinion on other modalities and exercise programs. At first I thought he was being politically correct, but now understand what he means. He says something to the effect of.....

"If someone is doing a particular program and ask me my opinion of it, I ask them how they feel it is working for them. Are they getting the results they are looking or hoping for? If they are getting the results they are looking for, then I say that is great and they should probably keep on doing it. If they don't feel like they are getting the results they are looking for then he suggests that the person may want to look into something different.

If a person has no experience with a program and wants to know my opinion, I will either tell them that they should try it and see if it works for them or if I will just state my personal experience with it. If I don't have personal experience with it, then I will just say that."

The point is that everyone has different personalities and goals. Therefore, what I think is great for my personality and goals may not be great for your personality and goals. So for my personality and the goals I have for my body, the program you mentioned doesn't suit me. Maybe it will suit you, maybe it won't. I don't know, so if you really want to know, give it try and see.
12/24/08 5:49 PM
m.g
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wise answer!
12/25/08 8:09 PM
nowaydo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just be aware there are a lot of forwarding bending motions in GN. Make sure it accomodates your body's needs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.