UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> OMG Jack Edwards!

12/22/08 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is seriously such a embarrasment to a franchise who is having such a good year.

He is such a homer idiot it is unreal! The fights are funny as hell..he seems to never see a Bruin get punched but when a Bruin lands a back of the head noogie its a national screaming holiday.

What is with his constant screaming calls of every play? Very annoying and this guy has to go! He is worse than the WBS Pens announcer used to be.
1/24/09 1:34 PM
Big Pete

Someone please kill this prick.
2/2/09 10:41 PM
CemetaryKick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you're an idiot for 2 reasons, and probably more i dont know of. 1. this is not a hockey board and 2. jack edwards is AWESOME. You want dave shea or dale arnold back?
2/26/09 12:39 AM
Big Pete

Jack Edwards is a fing joke and an idiot!
2/27/09 9:46 AM
PTA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the lamest thing that i've ever heard an announcer say was when Edwards called David Krejic 'Einstein's Assistant.'

overall i dont mind edward - he is fine as a play by play guy and his basic comments are good. he loses me when he falls back into his homerism ... it mostly comes out with penalties/bad calls etc. people look right through announcers that only call it one sided.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.