UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> TONY, IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU.

4/1/02 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Soundmind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Apr-02

Tony, how do you overcome (in a street fight) when an attacker goes for your balls? I was simply play fighting with my friend the other day, I had him beat with a guillotine choke and all he had to do was grab my nuts untill I gave up. This was kind of a cheap shot but it got me thinking that in a real fight, attackers arn't going to play fair. Can you give me any advice on which submission move(s) to perfect where my balls arn't within reach?? :-)
4/2/02 9:39 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-Apr-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Good message Danny and not much to add...if you had little little balls that would be harder for others to grab...(that was a joke and everyone better be laughing the nuts off...that was two jokes for price of admission) The philosophical reality is: "you should not be using sport tools in place of street tactics" Bottom-line as Danny implied, if it were a real fight and you cranked the throat...well, in the world of 'barter' the thraot is more valuable than the balls, my bet is he'd of let go. tony
4/3/02 3:37 PM
IMPATCQC

Edited: 03-Apr-02
I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SIMILIAR PROBLEMS AS WELL. EX. DOING SOME 30 PART AWESOME JOINT LOCK/ KNIFE DISARM ON A FRIEND, AND HE JUST GRABBED THE KNIFE WITH HIS OTHER HAND. REALITY HAS A WAY OF SOBERING YOU UP. OF COURSE, BETTER SOBER THAN DEAD ( AND THAT MEANS SOMETHING, I'M IRISH !)
4/3/02 5:25 PM
FJJ828

Edited: 03-Apr-02
NAPLES BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU L.L.C.
Same topic, different perspective. When I teach LEO DT, often someone says "I'd just kick him in the balls" as if that was the end of the problem. dve's above response also addresses this.
4/4/02 9:31 AM
IMPATCQC

Edited: 04-Apr-02
In a real confrontation, i kicked a fellow belligerent party goer in the groin three times in row ! only after the altercation ended did he feel it. By the way, he felt the eye poke immeadiately. just an observation.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.