UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

12/31/08 6:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bootsy Collins
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fair play to you Anthony
12/31/08 6:38 AM
macman1000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/31/08 8:10 AM
AnthonyBrancato - All right - where do I begin?

1. The "Philadelphia" thing has an interesting sidelight to it, in that I'm a long-time Eagles fan (did ITweakRashad'sNips know that?).

anybody that is a fan of the EAGLES is good in my book. your the truth big dog and where can i get one of those jazzy suits. i have a date tomorrow.

12/31/08 7:02 AM
Morgz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admit I LOL'd at this thread, but also can say Anthony is my new favorite forum member. I admire his responses and would be honored to hang with him.
12/31/08 8:09 AM
BMF12

Some brutal shit on here. Don't take anything to heart, man. AB is a good dude, IMO.
12/31/08 9:02 AM
hhbeast

Props to Anthony for contributing and taking this hazing in stride.
12/31/08 9:05 AM
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony,
keep doing what you are doing man, it would be an honor for most of us "fans" to meet and know the people you do
12/31/08 9:12 AM
solidsnake
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony, thanks for posting brother. Some good will come out of this.

Any UFC after party coordinators please note the name Anthony Brancato to be on every VIP guest list in 2009. I'm serious!

Have a great New Year and go Rashad!
12/31/08 9:24 AM
grimer
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Anthony handling this better than anyone could have expected.

Also that Brian Peppers post was hilarious!
12/31/08 9:27 AM
Genghis Con
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic
12/31/08 9:36 AM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony is awesome!!!
12/31/08 10:00 AM
Uchideshi

AnthonyBrancato - All right - where do I begin?

1. The "Philadelphia" thing has an interesting sidelight to it, in that I'm a long-time Eagles fan (did ITweakRashad'sNips know that?).

2. It could have been worse - they could have dug up pics of me with my glasses on (but then again, I always remember to delete those before uploading any photos).

3. If this leads to a future UFC event being held at the Cow Palace or the Oracle Arena, the hammering I'm taking here will have been well worth it - and not for nothing, but Rampage has a gigantic following in Oakland, and any card put on there with him highlighting it is guaranteed to be a huge success. And hey - since this has given me a platform of sorts ...

4. The "go pound salt" reference was funny; did nate787 - who I'm familiar with on other forums - know that there is, or used to be, a punk/garage band of some note by that name based in San Francisco? And you have to forgive nate: He's lived in Pittsburgh all his life - if you can call that living!

5. I promise I won't go to another after-party without first seeking Shonie Carter's advice on how to dress for it; and yes, the black shirt/white tie thing was actually done wilfully on my part!

6. And this is nothing compared to what happened to me when I posted a thread (on another forum) defending that BET show Iron Ring.

7. Ah, but what have the dudes with the green names been saying about me? Gotcha there!

8. With Rashad winning the title and everything, isn't he in line to get a stint as a coach on a future season of TUF? (Maybe the one in which Kimbo is supposed to appear on?). And hopefully now we'll see someone come out with an action figure of Rashad, not to mention a fathead poster.

9. Thanks to everyone who has come on here to support me - with special thanks to PB and Big Dan.

10. And truth be told, I've been well aware of the fact that I'm the Sukhreet Gabel of the mixed-martial-arts set for quite some time (if you were in or around NYC in the '80s, you will know what I'm getting at).

see kids now thats the way you handle things.

AB you da man.
12/31/08 10:00 AM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thread all around besides the people crying. Good to see Anthony took the ribbing in stride.
12/31/08 10:49 AM
Kitsura

P. Buentello vs. AB for King of the UG title!!
12/31/08 11:09 AM
FullPint

I actually liked you until you said you were an eagles fan.

*hurls battery at Anthony's head"
12/31/08 11:35 AM
Hessian
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I vote this man for UG poster of the year. Obviously loves the sport and is a honest fan.

Ty for sharing your photos, I guess if you had fake boobies everyone would lap up your pics. I'm just happy to see the guy is not another fat ass moronic keyboard mma fan.

You buddy are now officially a UG poster if you return after this. Your hazing is complete.
12/31/08 11:46 AM
PTSandman

You defended "Iron Ring"??? And your willing to admit it?

:::head explodes:::
12/31/08 11:46 AM
annihil8torz

Anthony, who was the guy to your right in the first picture?  He looked like he was hurting badly and it didn't look like it was the food causing it....

Looks like you had a kick ass time.  I wish I could have been in your shoes on Saturday. 
12/31/08 11:47 AM
Zeerus

FullPint - I actually liked you until you said you were an eagles fan.

*hurls battery at Anthony's head"

I hate the eagles man.
12/31/08 11:56 AM
KnuckleBumps
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony - you are pure class!

Handled all that perfectly.

Starting slow clap for you my friend....
12/31/08 12:41 PM
bigD13B
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like this are why I love this place!!! :) <3
12/31/08 12:49 PM
4pdboxing
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"James Kahn with AIDS."

Fucking great!
12/31/08 1:12 PM
Not Monty

Edited: 12/31/08 3:31 PM
I think in the internet age one should be enlightened enough to cover your ass or avoid such things if you aren't confident or comfortable within your own skin.

Anthony youre a sorta' goofy lookin' dude, but so what? You hang out with fighters, they back you up as a good guy, and thats got more substance than some good & mean-natured jokes.
12/31/08 1:58 PM
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

walr?s - 
dutchwrap - Anthony,
keep doing what you are doing man, it would be an honor for most of us "fans" to meet and know the people you do

try joining a decent gym and you can meet a pro fighter too.

lol...you my friend are a retard...fckn newb don't know who's he's talking to. I'm a bad ass and train UFC!
12/31/08 2:08 PM
JKING
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would give anything to be that guy... I was stuck at work dealing with bullshit.
12/31/08 3:39 PM
Scott The Lion Fart Blevins

Keep messing with my dad and you are all going to face the Lion.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.