UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

2/5/13 2:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great posts JayRoc.  Voted up

2/5/13 2:35 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayBRO - Does Rashad know that not only is it night time, but he is also indoors at a dark club?
Lol @ dark club.

I see what u did there.. Phone Post
2/5/13 2:37 PM
Ligeia420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, holy shit this thread is so old!!!!!!!!
2/5/13 2:42 PM
xsrg95
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/5/13 5:03 PM
JayRoc
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do you find me serious?
2/5/13 5:11 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how a certain someone well known to everyone here suggested the mods delete this thread to spare poor Anthony more abuse.

Obviously, mods didn't listen and a legend was born.
2/5/13 5:18 PM
D241

Jroc sounds more like Joe Pesci than he sounds serious.

2/5/13 5:22 PM
Barbalos

Anthony probably has and had a life and couldn't care less about what a bunch of internet goons think. Good for him.
2/5/13 8:47 PM
Langolier
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In really late. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:00 PM
TuLegit

Not this shit again.. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:30 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha I thought the goodfellas reference was pretty much understood. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:51 PM
xsrg95
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@AccutestMi -  How long after the pic was taken did Rashas say "Ummmm I have to go do something"?

2/5/13 9:54 PM
Flyers179

Best thread ever.
2/5/13 10:31 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

Look at these foobs commenting like they know the context

Anthony is old school UG and they think this bump was about making more fun of him.. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:41 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha, fuckin' classic thread!

Just +3'd you Anthony if you're still out there.... Love this thread my friend :)

You took every bit of what we dished out like a champ!

2/5/13 11:43 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TenOfSwords - If anything "good" has come out of this thread, at least everyone recognizes me by my new user name - and I suppose this is as good a time and a place as any to explain why I adopted it:

For those not familiar with the Tarot, the Ten of Swords is a Tarot card said to denote an impending meltdown, train wreck, falling apart like a cheap suit, etc. (my avatar is the most popular representation of the card).  I used it as a prop for an article I wrote for Bleacher Report three months ago, suggesting that Rashad is in store for such an outcome because six other fighters who lost celebrated "grudge matches" in the UFC over the past eight years did in fact see their careers crater afterwards; and sadly, unless Rashad moves down to 185 and better yet also goes back with Greg Jackson - and Greg may actively solicit Rashad's return to his camp (and at 185) now that Brian Stann has apparently left - Rashad can look forward to the same fate.

And congrats on your moderator gig,  ilovetortillas (don't know how long ago that happened but this is the first time I noticed it).

Vote TenOfSwords up people! This man is a fucking UG legend with this thread!

Now all we need is the Veegoh thread TTT'd and my night is complete.

2/6/13 12:04 AM
TheAssMurderer

GriffinJ - 
TheAssMurderer -
TenOfSwords - If anything "good" has come out of this thread, at least everyone recognizes me by my new user name - and I suppose this is as good a time and a place as any to explain why I adopted it:

For those not familiar with the Tarot, the Ten of Swords is a Tarot card said to denote an impending meltdown, train wreck, falling apart like a cheap suit, etc. (my avatar is the most popular representation of the card).  I used it as a prop for an article I wrote for Bleacher Report three months ago, suggesting that Rashad is in store for such an outcome because six other fighters who lost celebrated "grudge matches" in the UFC over the past eight years did in fact see their careers crater afterwards; and sadly, unless Rashad moves down to 185 and better yet also goes back with Greg Jackson - and Greg may actively solicit Rashad's return to his camp (and at 185) now that Brian Stann has apparently left - Rashad can look forward to the same fate.

And congrats on your moderator gig,  ilovetortillas (don't know how long ago that happened but this is the first time I noticed it).

Vote TenOfSwords up people! This man is a fucking UG legend with this thread!

Now all we need is the Veegoh thread TTT'd and my night is complete.

Haha please do man if there's another chance at seeing someone doing this to themselves on the UG I'm in Phone Post

This thread is now legendary! Legendary I say!

I remember the day he made this. Anthony's a cool dude and VERY few people would subject themselves to this kind of abuse. Dude's got balls of steel!

Vote up a TRUE UG legend, Anthony Brancato - I salute you!

2/6/13 12:10 AM
TheAssMurderer

JayRoc - It is Dan, The Sandman, another member here. His wife is also a member here.

Anthony needs no white knight, I agree he is one of the biggest fans in the world. This thread proves it.

but how does he look funny?

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this 'cause, I don't know, maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but He's funny how? I mean, funny like He's a clown, He amuses you? He makes you laugh... He posted this fuckin' thread to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is He funny? What the fuck is so funny about Him? Tell me.

Dan still post here? I hardly ever post on the UG anymore. This thread was in my sub's. That's cool .

Hell yeah, Anthony needs no white knights. He can take whatever...Dude has brass fuckin' balls.

Looks funny? Dude looks to be pretty fuckin' stout for a guy in his late 30's/ early 40's... Dunno what they mean he looks "funny". What, just cause he's not 6'3 260 funny?

2/6/13 2:36 AM
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delete this thread?

Over my dead body!

It's hard to be relevant in MMA circles over 50 - and I somehow managed to pull it off (with a huge assist from my man Rashad of course).

2/6/13 2:51 AM
Sir Slugshot331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TenOfSwords -

Delete this thread?

Over my dead body!

It's hard to be relevant in MMA circles over 50 - and I somehow managed to pull it off (with a huge assist from my man Rashad of course).

You're the man! Phone Post
2/6/13 4:16 AM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TenOfSwords - 

Delete this thread?

Over my dead body!

VTFU!!!!! You're the man Anthony!!!
2/6/13 6:33 AM
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pattern seems to be that whenever Rashad has a fight coming up, this thread gets resurrected - so that means it will happen again around May 25th, when I expect Rashad to be fighting Shogun at UFC 160, presumably at the MGM Grand where some of these photos were actually taken.

2/6/13 6:51 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

Bootsy Collins - You look like Scott Blevins father
Or just a creepy old dude Phone Post
2/6/13 6:53 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

2/6/13 7:06 AM
mclay
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.