UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

12/30/08 5:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grimer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/08 5:54 PM
Uchideshi - oh and I did not know that so many retards could fit in one forum...good thing I dont post here.

Yeah, we've got enough retards posting already!
12/30/08 5:53 PM
KnuckleBumps
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is always wearing his sunglasses

http://www.kanyelive.com/downloads/pastelle-ksubi-sunglasses.jpg
12/30/08 5:58 PM
grimer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Christison
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey man, Glad you had a good time at the after party. Your support and friendship is appreciated by so many people in this sport so don't let BS get to you. Most of the people on here would give their left nut to be where you were on Saturday night and all of the cool places you have went in the years you have supported MMA.
Bravo1
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

backfire thread of the year!!!

(just in time)
12/30/08 6:11 PM
ARfightfan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets see, there are oeople on here dogging this guy for being a fan. You have some butt ass ugly chicks that ride every jock they can to horde up some face time and some of you tools worship them. This guy at least was at the fights. many of you tools were at home by yourself posting as the fights went down. You cool studs were posting as the fights were going on and moaning like little girls.

you are so cool that you were alone on a sat night watching fights and posting as they happened, and you are calling this guy a tool. Look at some of your post counts. Tens of thousands in monthes or not even a year. This guy is just a fan, you are the dork here. Being a tough guy on the internet, posting from home in your parents basement. Go back to the actual time of the fights and look at these tools post. You got a lot going for you when you sit at home and post during a live event. calling this guy names, isnt that the pot calling the kettle black
12/30/08 6:23 PM
Androyd

ttt
12/30/08 6:26 PM
CindyO

Anthony,

Never leave your photobucket account open because people will download and photoshop your pictures, as Bobby Lupo has already pointed out, having been a victim himself.

GB would tell you to be flattered by the attention you are getting, although I don't think he would have ever expected all of THIS! LOL  People on this board don't know you and they're not going to care about how much this night meant to you and I'm surprised you rolled the dice and posted pictures. Your look is distinctive and that's why they're doing what they're doing... not because they are jealous and wish they could have been there (which has been suggested).

I'm glad you had a great time and I am positive the banter on this thread will not deter Rashad's biggest fan. I hope you liked the other pictures I sent you.

I know of Anthony from another board I used to post on and he's a good guy. You have had your fun so I hope you will leave him alone now.

Cindy
12/30/08 6:44 PM
bluedragon

yeah you guys, leave anthony alone!

12/30/08 6:46 PM
the_shrike
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

god damn, guys. 

brutal.

its not like he's Hojak and this shit is justifiable
12/30/08 6:47 PM
grimer

bluedragon - yeah you guys, leave anthony alone!

lol
12/30/08 6:49 PM
Crazy Zimmerman
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why I would never post my pic on the Internet.
12/30/08 6:58 PM
JimmersonzGlove
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like these are what makes the UG great.
12/30/08 6:59 PM
TOWE

What a bunch of pathetic douchebags you guys are for making fun of the guy.  He excitingly shares a picture with everyone, and instead of people saying "cool pic" or "looks like fun", you faggots have the knock him and show what jealous faggots you truly are.

Im betting you all are the types who wouldnt even get into the club, let alone be asked to sit with Rashad at his party...
12/30/08 7:00 PM
bluedragon

...or ever want to get into that club or party
12/30/08 7:00 PM
bravo13
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Christison - Hey man, Glad you had a good time at the after party. Your support and friendship is appreciated by so many people in this sport so don't let BS get to you. Most of the people on here would give their left nut to be where you were on Saturday night and all of the cool places you have went in the years you have supported MMA.

I am sure a lot of fighters would be happy to have fans as loyal as you. Keep on keeping on Anthony...

Cindy... Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Haven't talked to you for a long time.
12/30/08 7:24 PM
grimer

TTT
12/30/08 7:27 PM
David@AccutestMi

TOWE -  What a bunch of pathetic douchebags you guys are for making fun of the guy.  He excitingly shares a picture with everyone, and instead of people saying "cool pic" or "looks like fun", you faggots have the knock him and show what jealous faggots you truly are.

Im betting you all are the types who wouldnt even get into the club, let alone be asked to sit with Rashad at his party...

I totally agree.

12/30/08 7:33 PM
CindyO

bravo13 - 
Dan Christison - Hey man, Glad you had a good time at the after party. Your support and friendship is appreciated by so many people in this sport so don't let BS get to you. Most of the people on here would give their left nut to be where you were on Saturday night and all of the cool places you have went in the years you have supported MMA.

I am sure a lot of fighters would be happy to have fans as loyal as you. Keep on keeping on Anthony...

Cindy... Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. Haven't talked to you for a long time.

Thanks Boo! You, too! Wasn't Koscheck pimping your brand in his last fight??? Hope all is well;)

Cindy
12/30/08 7:34 PM
ITweakRashad'sNips
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gyruss - I cannot BELIEVE that this thread came in and is about to steal Backfire Thread Of the Year from FRATE.
The RaRa and Drea autograph thread was a way bigger backfire than the frate train thread, imo.

12/30/08 7:35 PM
grimer

David@AccutestMi -
TOWE - What a bunch of pathetic douchebags you guys are for making fun of the guy. He excitingly shares a picture with everyone, and instead of people saying "cool pic" or "looks like fun", you faggots have the knock him and show what jealous faggots you truly are.

I totally agree.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
12/30/08 7:36 PM
goku

cmon guys...u can do better romoshops than that...shitdog's nofastru/matt hughes thread is much better than this one
12/30/08 7:39 PM
TOWE

David@AccutestMi - 
TOWE -  What a bunch of pathetic douchebags you guys are for making fun of the guy.  He excitingly shares a picture with everyone, and instead of people saying "cool pic" or "looks like fun", you faggots have the knock him and show what jealous faggots you truly are.

I totally agree.

Sweet, you found a pic of me at 250lbs.  I laugh at that one too!  Too bad Im at 216lbs now!

But hey, you almost had me...  

12/30/08 7:42 PM
TOWE

PS Dave@Accustest:  Why is it you're always obsessing over other guys on this site?  You're already a KNOWN SNITCH, didn't know we could add fag to the list...
12/30/08 7:44 PM
TOWE

ITweakRashad'sNips - 
gyruss - I cannot BELIEVE that this thread came in and is about to steal Backfire Thread Of the Year from FRATE.
The RaRa and Drea autograph thread was a way bigger backfire than the frate train thread, imo.

FrontRowBrians thread obsessing over pics with Rara is easily one of the biggest backfire threads ever...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.