UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

12/30/08 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like a blast Anthony. Glad you got there and got to celebrate Evans' big victory. I was at the Dollaway afterparty right down the Planet Hollywood hall from you, at The Hawaiian Tropic Zone.
12/30/08 7:49 PM
JimmersonzGlove
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Towe...nothing wrong with 250...just grow a goatee like the rest of us fatasses :)
12/30/08 7:59 PM
TOWE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove -  Towe...nothing wrong with 250...just grow a goatee like the rest of us fatasses :)

haha!  Im down at 216 again, and Im not even training or working out regularly.  If I was training 4-5 times a week I'd be walking at 195-200!
12/30/08 7:59 PM
TOWE

Nanook - Looked like a blast Anthony. Glad you got there and got to celebrate Evans' big victory. I was at the Dollaway afterparty right down the Planet Hollywood hall from you, at The Hawaiian Tropic Zone.

12/30/08 8:44 PM
brdrchoker

this got posted me dancing with a couple of thai hotties...never haved lived it down
12/30/08 8:52 PM
Ulath

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg448/ulath/superslim.jpg
12/30/08 9:21 PM
HULKSMASH

If Anthonys as cool as he appears, then he should be pleased with all the laughter and joy he has brought to the UG...

"Hanging in a chow line... Good Times."
12/30/08 9:21 PM
grimer
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting for Ulath
12/30/08 9:32 PM
CindyO

JimmersonzGlove -  Towe...nothing wrong with 250...just grow a goatee like the rest of us fatasses :)

Pics or ban! It seems like I recall someone posting a picture of you a while back and you are quite a hawtie;)

Cindy
12/30/08 9:39 PM
CindyO

TOWE - 
ITweakRashad'sNips - 
gyruss - I cannot BELIEVE that this thread came in and is about to steal Backfire Thread Of the Year from FRATE.
The RaRa and Drea autograph thread was a way bigger backfire than the frate train thread, imo.

FrontRowBrians thread obsessing over pics with Rara is easily one of the biggest backfire threads ever...

Ah! I remember that thread! But kudos to Conan for keeping his sense of humor insead of crawling into a hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Anthony, don't let these people run you off. Someone else will catch their attention in a week or so and they'll forget all about this thread.

A mod should delete this thread and show some mercy for Anthony.

Cindy
12/30/08 9:42 PM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthony's a native  NY'er......this nonsense don't phase  him..

...funny  thread though
12/30/08 9:45 PM
grimer
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
TOWE - 
ITweakRashad'sNips - 
gyruss - I cannot BELIEVE that this thread came in and is about to steal Backfire Thread Of the Year from FRATE.
The RaRa and Drea autograph thread was a way bigger backfire than the frate train thread, imo.

FrontRowBrians thread obsessing over pics with Rara is easily one of the biggest backfire threads ever...

Ah! I remember that thread! But kudos to Conan for keeping his sense of humor insead of crawling into a hole somewhere, never to be seen again.

Anthony, don't let these people run you off. Someone else will catch their attention in a week or so and they'll forget all about this thread.

A mod should delete this thread and show some mercy for Anthony.

Cindy

Delete this thread??? Are you fucking kidding me? That would be on par with banning Ninoplata!!!
12/30/08 9:47 PM
Rappy Gilmore
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MY GOD THIS CENTS LESS INTERNET PEOPLES!!!!
12/30/08 9:59 PM
JimmersonzGlove
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Pics or ban! It seems like I recall someone posting a picture of you a while back and you are quite a hawtie;)

Cindy
 There are plenty of pics of me on the UG/OG. I look pretty close to Towe @ 250 but with a beautiful red goatee and no cool watch.

12/30/08 10:00 PM
JayRoc(TM)
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering when AnthonyBrancato would get his due....

Anthony has been telling anyone that would listen, that Rashad would be champ since TUF 2 started.

Congrats Anthony! You were right!
12/30/08 10:03 PM
HULKSMASH

LOL @ Bobby Lupo... (ref: TRUTH HURTS)
12/30/08 10:06 PM
grimer

Edited: 12/30/08 10:06 PM
valley2doe - Anybody know where I can find the video of the Aids guy doing topless male wrestling in the Apartment? http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Anthony10307/Indiana/104.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Anthony10307/Indiana/101.jpg

12/30/08 10:08 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

generally I enjoy these threads because someone is getting what they have coming to them. but...

this is over the top in my opinion. this dude flies out to Vegas to catch some fights, gets into an after party to have fun with the fighters we look up to and he comes here excited to share the experience with people (which is appreciated by some Anthony!) and you fucktards start slamming his appearance like homosexuals. the guy trains, attends events and tries to contribute to the forum and gets this from the members? low class.

perhaps im getting soft as i get older, but id ban some of you shitheads for accessing his pictures through photobucket and then posting them in the manner here. id rather see some of you assholes vanish than have somone run off the forum because he wants to share a memorable experience.
12/30/08 10:09 PM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grimer - 
valley2doe - Anybody know where I can find the video of the Aids guy doing topless male wrestling in the Apartment? http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Anthony10307/Indiana/104.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Anthony10307/Indiana/101.jpg

ARIC!!!!! :D
12/30/08 10:09 PM
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh man
12/30/08 10:11 PM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HULKSMASH - If Anthonys as cool as he appears, then he should be pleased with all the laughter and joy he has brought to the UG...

"Hanging in a chow line... Good Times."

Anthony is super cool. I'm sure he can appreciate the humor.
12/30/08 10:16 PM
solidsnake
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, the internet is super dangerous now. delete your photobucket accounts or lock them.

I've paid my dues on here, but holy shit, this is just epic!

Who is the super tan guy with the Stargate tat?
12/30/08 10:29 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

valley2doe - This ones asking for a romoshop as well LOL

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/Anthony10307/Indiana/077.jpg

lol, the guy is training. omfg! romoshop it!

youre a loser
12/30/08 10:31 PM
OleRotundo

Poor guy...  I'm sure he'll laugh at some of your work as I would if I were in his situation.  It's unfortuante but that's just the way it is... The leader's of tomorrow!
12/30/08 10:33 PM
Kro

Tony is now UG famous. Congrats. Towe, you should put Anthony on every guest list you can..make it so it's not a party unless AB is there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.