UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> So tired of the amature legal analysis on the UG

12/30/08 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bla bla, Justin Eilers did this, old man did that, clearly murder, self defense, never touched him, only broke dishes, threatened the guy, challeged him to a fight, reasonable BJJ Blue Belt standard. Bla...bla...bla...

I would start shit with them over there, but I am too bored to even do that. What is this world coming to when I am not instigating something?

Bottom line is, I hate guns. However, I can understand why an old man would shoot somebody who is a professional fighter who is throwing a violent temper tantrum at his house and challenging him to fight. It really just makes sense to me. However, I must admit, I boxed for a long while, I wrestled in high school and college, I goofed around with submissions for a couple of years. HOWEVER, I never earned my BJJ Blue Belt. As such, I am a pussy by UG standards.
12/31/08 9:16 AM
ChangoBravo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get over there and lay some Black Belt Legalize on em!!!

The UG hasn't been shook up fo a while. They are long over due!

Chango
1/1/09 3:50 AM
BarkLikeADog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All analysis on the UG is amateur. You just know a little somethin' on this particular topic.
1/1/09 6:47 PM
GladiatorGannon
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BarkLikeADog - All analysis on the UG is amateur. You just know a little somethin' on this particular topic.

well put
1/4/09 4:18 AM
Shaz

No blue belt? So that means that not only could I whup your ass in court, I could do it on the mat too? Awesome!

-Shaz!
1/4/09 6:12 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bwhahahaha, when are you coming down to look at houses? Give me a month or two heads up so I can stop smoking!

Remember, I have a Black Belt in Tank-Jitsu. That means decent wrestling, sloppy boxing with heavy hands and enough strength to power out of submissions in the first minute or two.
1/5/09 12:51 AM
Shaz

The house hunt is on hiatus for a little while, but I'll come visit one day - when you least expect it!

-Shaz!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.