UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Advice please

1/2/09 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lRONMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a family member who started an oil company blah blah. His pitch to investors is he needed seed money to start it up and bring it on to the pink sheets. 20 of us invested .. he gave us stock certs and all. after 6 months - he kept saying same thing week after week. Then month after month - same thing ( we are filing it takes time the attys have a hold on it blah blah ). Then everything was gonna be done and on the pinks by June, then July - then November - and by the years end. I did some research and found he hasnt even filed with the sec ... and now its the 1st of the year and he saying " we just secured a multi million dollar deal blah blah things are looking great.

The bottom line is its not on the pinks / its not a traded company and in 16 months the inestors have got shit.

I told him a few months ago to just give the money back that he has lost all credibility and i dont trust him. He says ok - he will send a check / then 2 days later he says he cant send the money that his atty says it will mess up the filings because my name is in it and blah blah.

I want to scare this lil' fuker and just get my $ back ... give me some words ( legal ) or your opinion please
1/2/09 7:06 PM
seg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Securities fraud, federal pen, and ass fucking by Bubba come to mind.
1/3/09 11:48 AM
Fake Pie
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need a lawyer period. There is just too much there.
1/3/09 3:59 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Federal prison is nice. State prison is usually where all the ass fucking goes on. You have a much better class of scumbag in club fed.
1/4/09 10:07 PM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like i said.

sounds like a Fonzi scheme.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.