UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does this look like a Royler Black Belt to you?

1/3/09 10:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vegard
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is he wearing running shoes to grapple in? that's a sure sign of a pro.

wrestlingsucks, there is nothing wrong with claiming to be soemething you are not. Bernie Madoff has an investment proposal for you.
1/3/09 10:45 AM
Hoosier Fight Cl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HoosierFightClub (1 second ago) Spam Marked as spam
WoW, your absolutely full of sh-t. I train with Royler and there is no way in HELL your even a blue under him. And don't worry about deleteing this as I'm copying the whole page to show Royler! Wannabe, get a life and get a grip. If you even trained bjj than you'd know better than to be trying to make such claims as a novice. Hope you find some new morons to lie to at whatever new town you move to after your lies are broadcast all over the MMA/BJJ community
1/3/09 10:48 AM
vicmacky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/3/09 10:49 AM
MMerritt

lol
1/3/09 10:50 AM
vicmacky

Please look at his youtube profile and leave a comment for the sake of humanity!!!
1/3/09 10:51 AM
robert bentley
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I guess I don't understand. Who really gives a shit if this skinny nerd with no real training is better than his gay friends."

I had the impression he's "teaching" and charging for his services.
1/3/09 10:53 AM
vicmacky

Thats the impression i got also, thast why the UG has gone UG on his profile and LMAO!! Its great when we can spred the UG hate to someone else LOL!!
1/3/09 10:53 AM
fishluv

i put up this comment.

"at 1:12 in your video grappling training 2 the 12 year old you are beating on has your back.There is no way you are a blackbelt in anything other then dungeons and dragons."
1/3/09 10:54 AM
sbuild
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sbuild

sbuild (1 second ago)

I call bullshit, you are a fraud, please recant your claims. Can you even see why it would anger those of us who have been training? I hope that you have good health insurance because there are more than a few guys in your area ready to rip you apart!

Christ man my 130 lbs blue belt wife would shred you in seconds!! please come to your senses and publicly admit you are a liar!!!
HoosierFightClub

HoosierFightClub (1 minute ago)

WoW, your absolutely full of sh-t. I train with Royler and there is no way in HELL your even a blue under him. And don't worry about deleteing this as I'm copying the whole page to show Royler! Wannabe, get a life and get a grip. If you even trained bjj? than you'd know better than to be trying to make such claims as a novice. Hope you find some new morons to lie to at whatever new town you move to after your lies are broadcast all over the MMA/BJJ community
matmerr1

matmerr1 (5 minutes ago)

white? belt imo
kilaboula

kilaboula (12 minutes ago)

Matt you claim a 9-1? MMA record, would you care to name some of the opponents you've faced or the organizations you've worked for??
baronvonbeatdown

baronvonbeatdown (46 minutes ago)

Matthew, I'll have you know i'm getting downright cantankerous my filthy friend. I mean come on now Matthew!!! What in the blasted blazes of bloody buggery did you think you were doing old chap! Clearly your resume is a falsification of the lowest order, I'll have you know find you and your ilk absolutely reprehensible!
I mean it is quite literally molesting my very cognizance, and the more I catechize my ratiocination the more I conceive the perplexity of this tomfoolery before me. Now it appears you have some blasted explaining to do doesn't it old chap. Run along? now, there's a good laddie!!

Signed,

The Baron Von Beatdown of Beeftown, Esq.
sjw7433

sjw7433 (1 hour ago)

dude, why stop at bjj bb and NCAA DIV I champ? why not go for UFC superbantamweight champion of the Americas? somebody might buy? it

Just an update
1/3/09 11:03 AM
vicmacky

TTT for the kids he is ripping off at his Gym!!
1/3/09 11:03 AM
spg
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guard work at about 1:30 in is truly revolutionary.
1/3/09 11:06 AM
spg
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also I love at 3:10 in when he gets the RNC on that guy and his opponent just starts flailing his arms wildly
1/3/09 11:07 AM
BaronVonBeatdown
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt chaps.

The Baron.
1/3/09 11:08 AM
MMerritt

Frate Train
1/3/09 11:23 AM
masenkablast

I assist a high school wrestling coach (my alma mater) and I have to say the takedowns disgust me! So I posted this:

"People like you are a disease. I bet you actually charge people to take lessons under you, and since the rest of the world knows less about grappling they can be illusioned into believing that you are a SUPREME GRAPPLER (queue echo). I work with high school wrestlers who on their first year of learning, can execute cleaner takedowns than you. The only reason you get them in your videos is because you have neglected to teach your drinking buddies how to sprawl. Good way to be a friend!"
1/3/09 12:09 PM
the_shrike
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work fellas.

Its like the UG's own little white belt army next to 4chans 10th degree.

1/3/09 12:16 PM
Mike Russell
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/09 12:18 PM
 Says on his FB page he is fighting in his first pro fight January 31 at the Kellogg Arena in Michigan under the "KOFC" banner for their LW title.....lmao

Is "KOFC" King of the Fu%^ing Cage??

The jig is up.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36011422428

1/3/09 12:19 PM
moonrunrs

I wonder how much this prodigy charges for lessons...
1/3/09 12:22 PM
Mike Russell
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two Tapout beanies and one UFC shirt per month.
1/3/09 12:24 PM
RockinNonStop

For those that don't know. NCAA is folkstyle not freestyle. No such thing as "NCAA Freestyle Champ".
1/3/09 12:29 PM
moonrunrs

Edited: 01/03/09 12:37 PM
On his site, he says he trained in Muay Boran under Tony Moore. I trained in Krabi Krabong at the Buddhai Swan in Thailand, where Kru Tony also trains. I've never met him personally but know of him and am going to ask him if he ever heard of this Malice guy.

I just can't get enough of this thread. This is what he says on his website about Judo."JUDOBest known of its incredible throws, many fail to realize that Judo is the forefather of Jujitsu. Judo also emphasizes the submission and positional dominance of Jujitsu." It's the other way around. Any student of Judo knows this. Also, he says this under his accomplishments:"Yellow Belt 10th Planet Jujitsu"Yes, I saw his absolute mastery of 10th planet in that expert rubber guard to omo plata he used. That was incredible.
1/3/09 12:36 PM
Mike Russell

His accomplishments are even better than we first thought:

http://www.freewebs.com/reckoningmma/coachingteam.htm

1/3/09 12:38 PM
Mike Russell

Oh, and for posterity as we all know his profile will be deleted soon....

1/3/09 12:41 PM
Mike Russell

How crushed will this kid be if Eddie Bravo calls him out on his wall for his fake 10th planet belt?
1/3/09 12:49 PM
sirjoshua

LMAO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.