UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> *shakes head* look at this

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/6/09 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Will Blankenship
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"...And by zero rules I mean full BJJ tournament rules, and by street I mean mat, and by NHB I mean lots of holds barred..."

I rarely feel compelled to post, but this is fucking funny.
8/11/09 1:57 AM
AztecLegacy

oh, well...
8/11/09 9:24 PM
AztecLegacy

Stanglehold26. with all due respect to Marcus as a fighter, I don't believe "he" as you quoted, whopped my ass, that fight went the distance (which from what I understand, Marcus had never done since, he's really good and would beat his opponents within the first two minutes.)

He won by descision, he had already been fighting for years, at the time I believe his record was 7-0, and also He had already beat 2 pros at exhibition matches.

my record at the time 0-0, except for a Cleveland tournament I had no experience when fighting marcus.

also, I got set up in that fight, I already spoke with Patrick freeman and Dan Mize and he admitted, that he promised to match me up with another 0-0 fighter, meanwhile marcus knew 5 weeks in advance. I lost because I kneed marcus in the head while he was down, A mistake a Rookie first time fighter would do, otherwise according to the judges it would've gone to sudden death, my only complaint is why did the referee not give me a warning, oh yeah cause the fight was set up, so instead he just took points off with no warning.

I respect marcus, because he is a good fighter, I'm pretty sure he respects me too.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.