UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> What's in your head when you touch yourself?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/8/09 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tonberry
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you women are doing the deed, what do you normally think about? Are the images detailed, the fantasies long and drawn out? Or is it just a quick fix, something to get you started?

It's been said that guys are more visual, and I would say that I agree. I'll visualize a certain girl and focus on things like her breasts, ass, etc. I consider myself a bit of a fetishist, too, so if I see a chick wearing something really cool, that also goes into the bank for later.

During, it's like a music video or slideshow complete with audio and gritty sound design. Like a really detailed image flashes and my imagination animates it for as long as it interests me, and then it'll switch perspective or sex act (sometimes the whole things switches out completely) in an
instant.

My girlfriend says she thinks about how things felt, favorite episodes we've had together, events as a whole, and things like that. That's nice to hear, but she's just as much of a freak as I am and it's hard to believe her thoughts rarely stray beyond PG material like that.

So tell me, GG, is what she thinks about typical - or is she just pandering to my naive little mind and deep down she's thinking about getting spit roasted by the Bang Bus Bros while lemon party midgets douse the 3 of them with crisco?
1/9/09 1:27 AM
Dirty Cake
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your girl is thinking about the best fuck she's ever had and, sadly, you can bet it's not you. 
1/11/09 1:15 PM
Xtina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

true story.
1/11/09 3:32 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or the biggest cack shes ever had, which unfortuneatly, could be me.
1/18/09 1:27 AM
foxfirejesse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao at this thread!
1/19/09 7:57 PM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is she just pandering to my naive little mind and deep down she's thinking about getting spit roasted by the Bang Bus Bros while lemon party midgets douse the 3 of them with crisco?

LMAO, yes you are probably right
1/19/09 9:18 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tonberry - 

My girlfriend says she thinks about how things felt, favorite episodes we've had together, events as a whole, and things like that. That's nice to hear, but she's just as much of a freak as I am and it's hard to believe her thoughts rarely stray beyond PG material like that.

Damnit, I told her as I was walking out the door to forget about me and go back to her BF. Another one to have deal with on my list for Karma.
1/19/09 9:54 PM
tonberry
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

foxfirejesse -  lmao at this (epic failure of a) thread!

there we go.
1/21/09 2:26 PM
cujobrown
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my broad thinks about girl on girl sex and dp's... and maybe toss in a couple of threesome episodes.  normal stuff like that...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.