UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> History of Chuteboxe "Muay Thai"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/10/09 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Diego stole my name
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guilherme

I apologize if i somehow came across as bashing Chute Boxe. Im definatly not. Im a fan of every one in that team. Muay Thai in Vale Tudo began with them. No matter what happens in the future. Guys like Pele and Wanderlei made MT striking famous in vale tudo
2/18/09 8:56 AM
Caniggia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello,

Ryukyu, chuteboxers have trained at dozens of camps in Thailand. Most of them go to Fairtex, because was the first that accepted the chuteboxers as fighters, not as tourist. They sucead to fight at lumpinni anda Raja when in Fairtex. A chuteboxer already represented Fairtex in the Toyota Cup.

DSMN, no problem man. I´m glad that you know what the chute boxe is doing outside MMA. Now we will have Dida x Buakaw. Dida will need more than good luck. He still have a heavy hand, I hope that his psicologic works, because hes stamina is totally related to that.
I don´t think Dida has foght more than 7 times in MT, but he trains hard. I talked to Veio, his brother, and Cosmo is going to Canada to help his trainning/sparring. They left UDL and might focus in MT if there is an oportunity to do so. The new team name is Evolucao Thai. (Thai evolution).

Rgds,
Guilherme
2/24/09 12:34 PM
Valiss

Interesting post, thanks. I hadnt heard that before.
3/7/09 6:51 AM
keseki
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guilherme:

How does the information in this interview connect with the truth that you know about Chute Boxe history in Brasil?

http://www.geocities.com/global_training_report/chute_boxe.htm
3/9/09 10:30 AM
Caniggia

Keseki,

100% truth. It´s an old interviw, some things might have changed, but about the past, 100% correct. Have not read before. Thanks fore posting.

I´m going to enforce here. If someone lives in California, or around, stop by CB at Hunington Beach. I know that there are several MT schools runed by Thais in U.S. but no one would regret to met Rafael Cordeiro.

Rgds,
Guilherme
9/14/12 1:00 PM
Kneeblock
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/25/12 1:54 AM
Rip0ste
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've trained at Kings MMA with Master Rafael himself and he's very technical. Phone Post
10/10/12 4:49 PM
In Limbo

links to vid of chute boxe vs. shootboxers?

10/12/12 11:05 PM
Popa Zuda
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.