UnderGround Forums

South Carolina Underground >> Great training in Greenville!!

1/12/09 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jameslinic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/09 12:35 AM

I have been teaching MMA classes at Britts Bros Gym in Greenville for a few months now and classes keep growing. We have class Tue Wed Thur at 7pm and Sat at 11am. Our training space consists of a good sized matted area with a full bag rack. This past weekend we had a seminar hosted by Dustin Walden a pro mma fighter from Team Oxendine. Dustin also teaches mma for Casey at his main school in Johnson City TN. We plan to bring Casey Oxendine in for a seminar mid Feb and to continue to host them monthly. I have been teaching mma and sub grappling for over 5 years and had a successful school in NY with my partner and good friend Nolan Dutcher who now owns Black and Blue MMA in Upstate NY. I have trained and competed all over the place over the past 10 years that I have been training. My myspace page is www.myspace.com/linicmixedmartialarts . Our setting is pretty laid back and friendly but we get in some very good training. We have all skills and sizes training right now. So I would like to offer a chance to try my classes out and see what you think of what I have to offer.

James Linic
Linic Mixed Martial Arts
@ Britts Bros Gym
576 Woodruff Rd
Greenville SC
jameslinic@hotmail.com
2/15/09 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jameslinic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so we have been going for a few months now. Classes are going great. Growing strong. we have had a great seminar with dustin and in the next two months both casey oxendine and nolan dutcher will be thru for seminars. Casey will be here march 8th. we have a good group of guys. everyone is improving and our stand up training is the best around bar none and my grappling style is perfect for mma...you will get the total package. come by and try us out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.