UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Mark Tripp Sambo Clinic Feb 14 Findlay OH

2/12/09 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dennisv
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrainJudo - AAU is where it's at!

It isnt their fault you guys are scared to show up!!!:)

That's what Coach Tripp said.
2/13/09 6:51 PM
JoshuaResnick
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why go an win the nationals, us open, or go over to europe to qualify for the olympics when the AAU is all that matters...?
2/13/09 7:12 PM
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/09 7:13 PM
Thank you Resnick, for saying what needed to be said!!!
2/14/09 5:06 PM
Atomic
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, Q and Josh effectively ended this one with all the right moves. Nice!
2/15/09 1:50 PM
wirowlkwos

Regardless of how people on this forum feel about him. I spent $25 and learned a lot yesterday. Luckily my sambo/judo knowledge is not so omnipotent that I cannot learn.
2/15/09 3:27 PM
TrainJudo

Congrats, here is your certificate of participation!!

2/15/09 9:17 PM
JoshuaResnick
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

far be it from me to state a very widely held belief that one Mr. Mark Tripp is false in his credentials and other statements and has many here, and throughout the USA, who would likewise agree.

there are many, many judoka in the world whom i could learn much from. i am sure in some manner even Mr. Mark Tripp would be able to show a skill in same manner that I have previously not seen it or thought of it in that context.

this is not the discussion taking place here, however. the discussion taking place here is one of it it would be worth it, in our eyes, to PAY a fee to attend such an event and if it is widely felt that Mr. Mark Tripp is a man of repute or ill repute.

you went, you learned something. im happy for you. perhaps in your judo future you will also attend other clinics and seminars by other judokas and learn even more. some of those people will be of the highest repute and others will not. so be it.

personally, id never go to a phil porter seminar either, and there is no doubt that he is a great judoka-- he just so happens to also sell snake oil.
2/16/09 1:41 AM
wirowlkwos

I hope I get a chance to go to other seminars as well..be they judo or sambo. As long as I learn something I come out ahead right?
2/16/09 1:45 AM
wirowlkwos

TrainJudo -  Congrats, here is your certificate of participation!!

Thanks greatly for that certificate TrainJudo....I'll have to print that out and frame it for our club.
2/18/09 10:11 PM
JoshuaResnick

wir... honestly, if you got a lot out of a mark trip seminar you might want to think about who/where you are leaning judo and consider looking at other clubs though... i'd personally be concerned if my level of instruction was such that my students felt as if a clinic from him increased their skill/knowledge/ability...
2/25/09 2:21 PM
Marktripp

Well, it seems like the resident Jackasses are braying again.

Let me make sure I understand you.

I am such a good fake and phony I have fooled such no nothings like John Saylor, Steve Scott, Wally Jay, Gene LeBell, Igor Yakimov and Mike Swain. Ask ANY of them about my talent, rather than listing to braying jackasses.

The fact that some people like Brad and Dennis have problems with me are well known. Unlike them, I don't bring personal issues into matters. The fact that I know how others got their rank, is the real issue.

I have NEVER said I was EVER better than Ron. But both Ron and Pat Burris have seen my work and never said any of the things the petty people over here are saying.

As to my rank, it is to laugh. My 6th dan test took an entire week at the Spirit of the Eagle camp, I did everything on it, and over 50 people signed the papers just because I knew someone would make that silly claim. Mike Swain and Igor Yakimov were there for that testing, I suggest you ask them about it. Unless you really believe the people flexing for their monitor's around here know more than they do.

The AAU judo event was put on by Steve Scott, it was held with the Shingitai Nationals when is why we did both that year.. If someone didn't do well, hey, look to them. However we played alot right here in Michigan, and most of the Tripp Trashers were smashed by my players.

When Igor Yakimov needed players for his world team, he came to me and asked to use some of my guys. BOTH Chris Herzog and Dominic O Grady took Gold and Silver medals in both Sport and Combat Sambo at the world championships. The real ones, not some silly event held in a bar.

Feel free to ask either of them about me.

As to my "weight," I am way down now that I am out of a bad marriage and off the
Cancer meds. I do wonder if you say the same things to Carlson Gracie, when I look at his picture I do not see someone "thin."

Bottom line, I am easy to find, and the people who actually have been to my programs see the value in them. If you don't, off you go then. But as I have said before, if you guys trained as much as you trash talked, you'd all be world champs by now.

Mark Tripp

PS: Doing another one on April 18 & 19. Same place and same times. If you have that big a problem with me, feel free to come on down to express it. It really makes you look like a punk when all you do is yell at your monitor for your friends.

Good bye again; its nice to know I can still get a rise out of you guys. I do not think about you at all.......
2/25/09 3:32 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 02/25/09 3:44 PM
LOL...

Thanks for stopping by Master Tripp! 

2/26/09 2:07 AM
TrainJudo

Edited: 02/26/09 2:09 AM
This thread brought to you by the life long support of the following,

AND

2/27/09 12:39 PM
BEEF & CHEESE
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So can anyone explain the MT hate? I'm confused...
2/27/09 3:09 PM
Atomic
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read the beginning of the thread, it should help!
2/27/09 3:56 PM
BEEF & CHEESE
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/27/09 3:55 PM
Atomic - Read the beginning of the thread, it should help!

-I have. All I see is people that don't like him saying that they don't like him. I want to know why. Is it his Judo or is it a personality clash?
2/27/09 10:45 PM
JoshuaResnick

its both. and then some.
2/28/09 4:55 PM
BEEF & CHEESE

Wow, thanks for the detailed response...

Sniping insults on a non related thread = weak
2/28/09 10:36 PM
3moose1

Edited: 02/28/09 10:37 PM
I'm perplexed, by all this talk of Mark being a fake and a fraud.
3/1/09 3:23 AM
TrainJudo

Im sure you are mr. 1 post...

Im sure you are...
3/1/09 4:05 AM
3moose1

Hey, killer, not all of us can be bothered to gather 10k posts of hilarious images, now can we?
3/1/09 4:15 AM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/01/09 4:25 AM
Hey asshole, How about you join Mark back on the mcdojo site you came from..

Hows this image for funny?

Find some fake fighters to impress. Here you are just another unproven fagit..

Just lIke the fat fuck you came here to defend. 

This is a new forum..A forum filled with real badasses who love judo and MMA..

Real guys who are a family and share a respect for eachother.

Not a heirarchy run by fat fucks who carry pepper spray, side arms and acts tough.

Not fake ass fagits people dont respect.

Dont like it?

GOOD!!

LEAVE!!!

We dont respect your kind here.

3/1/09 4:23 AM
3moose1

Edited: 03/01/09 4:26 AM
Hey, calm down, that isn't how you make friends, now is it?I mean, I haven't been rude to you, now have I?In the spirit of growth, though, I'm going to give you what I call a, "compliment sandwich".First, I say something nice about you!Then, I say something you could improve on!Lastly, I finish with something nice, about you.Isn't that wonderful? Its like i'm taking you on an emotional roller coaster ride. I pick you up, I let you down a little bit, then I pick you right back up! Compliment: You do Judo, which is hands down the manliest of all of the Martial Arts! You must be very manly indeed!Improvement: You're spelling/grammar is atrocious. Just plain terrible. However, you do have the distinction of being a Real Fighter, so you can just Harai Goshi to ground and pound anyone who criticizes you! (Except me, because I'm from the internet. But its ok, I'm here to help you, TrainJudo. I'm here to help YOU, be a BETTER you.)Compliment: I'm a big fan of your videos!

EDIT:

Oh Dear, that's not very nice, now is it, sir?

What do you want me to prove?

I'm not a badass, certainly not, but i do so love Judo and MMA!

Also, I'm not fat, I don't carry pepper spray, side arms, but i do act tough on occasion.

Come on, TrainJudo, Can't we be friends?
3/1/09 4:28 AM
TrainJudo

Leave fag..

Its obvious why you are here and you will never be welcome..

Go to hell..

Did I spell that right?
3/1/09 4:30 AM
3moose1

Eh, your punctuation still leaves much to be desired, as does your vocabulary.

It's a moot point, however.

So, aside from being a nationally renowned Judoka, you've developed ESP as well?

Why am I here, TrainJudo?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.