UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Mark Tripp Sambo Clinic Feb 14 Findlay OH

3/1/09 4:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrainJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not worth my time..The rest of this forum will chew you up and spit you out, just like they did your fat ass shidoshi.

Have a great night.
3/1/09 4:38 AM
3moose1

Ok, lame trolling attempts aside,

No one has answered (especially you, TrainJudo) why there is such animosity towards Mark.

Everyone else, I could care less about. I'm curious about you, and YOUR grudge.
3/1/09 4:54 AM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/01/09 5:05 AM
(a) I think he is a self rightous delusional asshole who is well read but has the experience of a 5 year old.

(b) He inflates his accomplishments to the point that people laugh at him..They are rediculous. He hasnt coached much of shit...His claims on Severn, etc, etc..all debunked by the men themselves..to me, personally.

(c) He has dissed my Instructor, a well respected fighting judoka... something I would smash his fucking face for. But he'd just sit behind a smith and wesson and continue to brag of his judo prowess.

(d) I know alot of the guys who trained with him, but now train elsewhere...They all have the same opinion and hate him as well. Hell there are many here..ask them.

(e) He talks down to men that would rip his fucking head off and then hides behind his threats of a gun.

(f) He carries a gun for that reason. Because he likes to talk big shit but when shit hits the fan he handles it like a bitch. Hiding behind a barrell..Real men settle shit on the tatami.

(g) He has never competed. And fuck what he says..He never did outside of kid shit..EVER.

(h) He is a complete fatass who preaches how to fight to people who would kick his fucking ass.

(i) He tries to act like he knows more than guys here who have 30x his experience.

(j) He is a fucking geek.

(k) He is a fucking pussy.

(l) His job in the real world is a magician..The art of fooling people..His job in the martial arts isnt much different.

(m) There is a reason he used to run this forum but is no longer even welcome here..Think about it..The best coaches and players in the country are here and Mark is unwanted...Why? Because he is full of shit! He will convince everyone around him of other reasons but the truth is..NOBODY respects him (for a plethra of reasons)..Including John Saylor who dissed him TO MY FACE at the arnold classic years ago...TO MY FACE he laughed at Mark..The same guy he is using as backup on this thread. Now Mark keeps signing checks to John, so I dont expect John to freely admit that..But bro, He did it TO MY FACE.

I could keep going but, why?    
3/1/09 12:40 PM
wirowlkwos

TrainJudo -  He did it TO MY FACE.
3/1/09 4:17 PM
BEEF & CHEESE

Fuckin Judo in America...
3/1/09 6:01 PM
TrainJudo

wirowlkwos - 
TrainJudo -  He did it TO MY FACE.

I stressed that "TO MY FACE" part because Master Tripp denies it was said (despite not being there to know). John may even wish to deny it as he wont make any money of Mark if Mark knows it is true.But it was said and I wasnt the only person there who witnessed it and not the only person John was talking to at the time..There were 6 of us....It was at the first arnold classic. At the weigh-in...The one John ran.
3/1/09 6:55 PM
TrainJudo

By the way..I just enjoy ripping on Mark..

I like the drama.

He probably does to..

It's kinda my thing..But only online.

Dont mind me.
3/1/09 8:41 PM
wayland

(sigh)

I thought all of this was put to rest?

Anyway, can we get on with running this forum as it should be.

A great place for wonderful discussion, lots of laughs, and even more for information and accuracy.

Cheers all.

Wayland

PS.

I lurk here all the time, every day.

Perhaps I should post more, what say U?
3/1/09 8:43 PM
wayland

btw, i do enjoy TJ's videos..he provides some welcome comedic relief.....

and josh, is always good for keeping it real...keep it up JR
3/2/09 12:01 AM
3moose1

TrainJudo - By the way..I just enjoy ripping on Mark..

I like the drama.

He probably does to..

It's kinda my thing..But only online.

Dont mind me.

Eh, I like the drama too. Its lulzy.

Debated telling you this, but I don't like to keep secrets. I'm friends with Beezer, and I was hoping to maybe come by some time with him to check out a class. (paying applicable mat fees, of course)
3/2/09 7:34 AM
Capoeiraginga

Hey TrainJudo... I am a real fighter, so you can;t hit me with the same pellets yah did moose. I like Mark. He has proven to be an intelligent, well-educated, classy guy. You just come off as a prick. Any time I have ever had a question for him he has been helpful and knowledgeable.

But hey, maybe you are a useful helpful guy too. So I am having a problem with my Gadavlia, which I believe you would know as the Kharabelli. Think you could help me fix it?
3/2/09 10:05 AM
Atomic
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capoeiraginga - Hey TrainJudo... I am a real fighter, so you can;t hit me with the same pellets yah did moose. I like Mark. He has proven to be an intelligent, well-educated, classy guy. You just come off as a prick. Any time I have ever had a question for him he has been helpful and knowledgeable.

But hey, maybe you are a useful helpful guy too. So I am having a problem with my Gadavlia, which I believe you would know as the Kharabelli. Think you could help me fix it?

A member since 01 and this is your first post? Seriously?
3/2/09 2:01 PM
BEEF & CHEESE

Holy Fuckin Lurker Batman...
3/2/09 2:21 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/02/09 2:24 PM
3moose1, being friends with beezer may have just saved your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"You just come off as a prick."

Capoeiraginga, That was mean!!! My feelings are hurt.. 

"I like Mark."

Yeah, if you like him so much, why dont you marry him? lol...

seriously though, are you the pitcher or catcher?
3/2/09 6:08 PM
Capoeiraginga

Edited: 03/02/09 6:08 PM
I am the lord of all that lurk.

I am the leglocker, but they pussied up judo and took all those out to make it more lethal for the streets =P

So seriously any tips on the Gadavlia?
3/2/09 7:15 PM
TrainJudo

The person to ask is Resnick! More his area..Im the ne-waza king. Oh and Id snap your legs like match sticks!!
3/2/09 8:27 PM
Capoeiraginga

Edited: 03/02/09 8:27 PM
Silly judoka, everyone knows once you get your bjj blackbelt you have to swear off leglocks and hug men around the waist from the front.
3/2/09 9:28 PM
3moose1

I was talking to a friend of mine about the Army. We were talking about weapons and stuff (or more correctly, I was listening)

I said, "Thats silly, why do I need a rifle with a bayonet attachment, when i can always just pull guard?"
3/2/09 11:01 PM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wayland.. i mish you...
3/3/09 12:48 AM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/03/09 12:49 AM
3moose1 - I was talking to a friend of mine about the Army. We were talking about weapons and stuff (or more correctly, I was listening)

I said, "Thats silly, why do I need a rifle with a bayonet attachment, when i can always just pull guard?"

Wow..Dont quit your day job..That joke was horrible..From what I hear from my postal connections, the only thing worse than that joke is your personal hygiene, repport with the ladies and your mat skill..

Speaking of mat skill...I have so much, I could afford to loan ya some..Might be painful though..I'll make sure to save ya some vicodin!!
3/3/09 1:25 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/03/09 1:46 PM
me too..I love the tit for tat discussions and heated debates,,makes this place fun!

Thing was, when Tripp ran this joint he would silence everyone but himself..

He wouldnt even let us discuss judo in mma..Only sport judo and combatative crap..

You could make a post about carrying a side arm and discuss gun shit,

but heaven forbid we talk about a judoka in MMA..Or training judo for mma.

that sucked and this forum sucked!

He  would even talk down to the Camarillos. 

Not "had an opposing view" but literally talked down to them, silencing their views, etc..

I mean what kind of moron has the cajones to do that?

Who talks to men like the Cams, like they are the real expert who knows EVERYTHING

and writes off/erases their responses?

I'll tell ya who..Mark Tripp. 
3/3/09 3:41 PM
3moose1

TrainJudo -

Wow..Dont quit your day job..That joke was horrible..From what I hear from my postal connections, the only thing worse than that joke is your personal hygiene, repport with the ladies and your mat skill..

My jokes are almost as bad as your spelling! (rapport, by the way. Rapport)
3/3/09 5:56 PM
BadBradBurrick

3/3/09 9:53 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 03/03/09 10:02 PM
If he has the right to post his stuff here, I have the right to give my opinion on it..Its simple and it's fair.
3/4/09 8:32 PM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is true. he does have the right to post here. and to have other post here on his behalf. and to do as he wishes.

and we have the right to t-off and relieve ourselves all over every bit of that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.