UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> How bad will it be worldwide?

1/17/09 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cypherpunk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's say TSHTF.

Is the whole world going to be hurt equally?

Or are some parts of the world going to be hurt more than others?

---

I ask this because some people I talk to think that the US is still a good place to be even if TSHTF.

My gut feeling tells me that this won't be the case, but it's just a gut feeling.

What does the Survival Ground's take on this?
1/17/09 8:07 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd be thinking that some contigency plans have already been worked out by leaders in each country.

in the U.S.   my biggest concern is if the prison gates were to open up and our worst criminals were able to get out.
i'm not worried about me or mine, but all those innocents that won't be prepared for something like that, left to the whims of the people, and then the escaped prisoners on top of that.   just scary
1/20/09 6:19 PM
WHIPCRACK

excellent post
1/21/09 12:07 PM
tonberry
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne -  i'd be thinking that some contigency plans have already been worked out by leaders in each country.

in the U.S.   my biggest concern is if the prison gates were to open up and our worst criminals were able to get out.
i'm not worried about me or mine, but all those innocents that won't be prepared for something like that, left to the whims of the people, and then the escaped prisoners on top of that.   just scary

I think during a situation like that, the criminals in prison would be left there to die, or there would be a mass slaughter the likes we haven't seen since the Holocaust.

Only this time, it'd be like cleaning out the trash.
1/21/09 1:04 PM
Possible Human

Nice post, kvr.

I think the US would be far better off than most. It wouldn't be a picnic, but I don't see they complete collapse of social order.
2/15/09 6:43 PM
Eddy Payeur
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/6/09 4:25 AM
nostripewhite

You're all fucking insane.
3/6/09 1:30 PM
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nostripewhite - You're all fucking insane.

Why don't you leave this forum then?
3/6/09 2:05 PM
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am feeling pretty positive lately that the US won't have a SHTF situation. Even if the economy tanks and peak oil hits us I think most people will rise to the occasion. Sick, old or lazy people might not make it however. I hope we can adapt like the Cubans did.
3/8/09 3:50 AM
4pdboxing
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.