UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Finger in guy's butt = gay!?!?

1/18/09 1:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gullivers Travels
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This girl i've been sort of with for short time wanted to put her finger in my butt when I tried coercing her into anal. I said no, but now she's bugging me saying "Why not, afraid it'll make you gay". She mainly fucking with me, but how many of you ladies have done thi to a guy? Did you initiate or did he say mmm fuck my ass with your finger.
1/18/09 1:24 PM
jello
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude if that is what it takes to get some anal action go for it. I used to be so turned on if a girl liked it in the ass. But now I just think I;ve grown out of it. I mean it's still ok sometimes just to spice things up.
2/14/09 12:03 AM
Cookie Monster
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rest assured she will make fun of you to all of her friends for letting her buttfuck you with her finger.
2/16/09 12:04 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bitch does that to me and shes losing the finger on the spot.

Atomic Butthole squeeze FTW.
3/10/09 7:20 PM
smiff82
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it is never gay if a girl is doing it.
3/11/09 1:28 PM
NorthernHospitality
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smiff82 - it is never gay if a girl is doing it.

+1
3/20/09 9:19 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+2
3/20/09 2:04 PM
timkd

YumYumPandaburger - 

+3
3/21/09 2:57 AM
Xtina

it might be gay if she wants to put her penis in your butt.
3/22/09 11:32 AM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gullivers Travels - This girl i've been sort of with for short time wanted to put her finger in my butt when I tried coercing her into anal. I said no, but now she's bugging me saying "Why not, afraid it'll make you gay". She mainly fucking with me, but how many of you ladies have done thi to a guy? Did you initiate or did he say mmm fuck my ass with your finger.

Done it, but he asked, I would never offer, I think you are suppose to do it when he cums, I can't remember it has been like 12 years. But he was a wild one.
4/18/09 3:16 AM
DannyOcean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/09 3:18 AM
please. A little stimulation never hurt anyone. Wanting a guy's dick is gay, wanting your woman to explore a little isn't. Her tongue down there is fun as well. Too many guys are so damn concerned about appearing ultra masculine.

The gray area is a woman using something bigger than finger/tongue on a guy. Like a buttplug or small dildo. I would call that 50% gay, and definitely bi/curious.
8/28/09 6:08 PM
Atecexa

nothing a girl can do to you is gay. end of story. that logic is about as stupid as saying that jerking off is gay since it's a guys hand doing it or if you were able to blwo yourself that would be gay...completley stupid. dude if my girl wants to do a little butt play then rock on and enjoy

gay = engaging in or deisiring to engage in sexual acts with another man
8/28/09 6:36 PM
Atecexa

youre an idiot
9/17/09 7:53 PM
mkirk

asking if it is gay, is ghey.
9/20/09 3:18 PM
colubrid1

what about strap-ons?
9/23/09 12:26 PM
seg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zoies - 
 Done it, but he asked, I would never offer, I think you are suppose to do it when he cums, I can't remember it has been like 12 years. But he was a wild one.

I've never had it done, but one of my friends swore he could shoot a load through a brick wall when his chick stuck her finger in right before he came.
9/29/09 3:24 PM
Atecexa

prostate stimulation is like a dude's g-spot
9/29/09 4:31 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have never attempted this maneuver nor am I interested in such a thing.

A. Gross: You poop from there.

B. Emasculating, IMO.

C. Gross: Emasculated males.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.