UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> Joe Riggs, Edwin Dewees, Shonie Carter

1/19/09 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TeamOnt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone have a contact (email, etc...) for Joe Riggs, Edwin Dewees, Shonie Carter, for an meet and greet/MMA show.
Thanks
mgougoulias@hotmail.com
1/23/09 4:15 PM
AFTC
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edwin coaches/trains at Lions Den Scottsdale. I am sure he can get in contact w/ Riggs (I think he trains there also)

lionsdenaz.com
1/23/09 6:46 PM
shoniecarter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoniecarter@yahoo.com or his business line to his desk direct is 773 414 5588
1/31/09 2:35 PM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard Edwin wasnt at Lions Den anymore... coulda been just a rumor, but it came from someone who used to be there.
2/8/09 6:59 PM
AFTC
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Parrish you are right. They took him off the web site. Joe Riggs now teaches the MMA class. Also Rufus is gone.

Lots of instructor turn over at Lions Den........
2/10/09 10:24 PM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya. Rufus is teaching now at The Lab. That may have been where I heard it. I was hearing that alot of the instructors were coming and going over there. Dont know much about the place other than that. The facility looks nice though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.