10/12/13 5:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Cappa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks my nigga! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 9:53 PM
Brennan Huff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright - 
Ray Cappa - Since the DQ videos have disappeared from YouTube my quality of life has taken a hit. Can anybody hook a brother up? Anybody got this shit on their computer? Phone Post 3.0

Here you go, stud. There are several good channels on YouTube dedicated to Maitreya. Enjoy.

DAN QUINN videos

Vtfu for the link

Thanks playwright
10/16/13 6:36 PM
MMA Playwright
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy to help spread KNOWLEDGE.

Ever seen Dan's foot speed? It's fucking blazing.

10/16/13 9:02 PM
Brennan Huff
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwright - Happy to help spread KNOWLEDGE.

He could be a walk on at Notre Dame
and make spectacular fuckin plays.
10/20/13 1:50 PM
Ray Cappa

Fact not fiction, homeboy. You ever heard of "the play?" Not a walk-on. He was on scholarship, my nigga. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 1:50 PM
Ray Cappa

MMA Playwright - Happy to help spread KNOWLEDGE.

His feet aren't the only thing blazin. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 6:10 AM
Looney Ronulan Paultard
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After Diego's epic war the other night, lets all be sure to acknowledge the positive influence DQ had an Diego. We owe DQ some thanks for Diego's epic war... Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 9:16 PM
Brennan Huff

WAR Dan Quinn
10/30/13 8:17 AM
Brennan Huff

War peachy the cat
11/13/13 2:47 PM
Brennan Huff

Ttt,
Still snapping heads back
11/13/13 3:44 PM
Bentleysuper8

Brennan Huff - Just got my stevia today, lets do this thing.

How the fuck did it take you 4 years to get your stevia? Odd this thread was suddenly revived from 2009.
11/13/13 4:02 PM
Ray Cappa

vazzo - Can someone please speak fucking english in this thread......PLEASE!!! Phone Post 3.0
Homeboy, this here thread is an O-majjj to the Apex Predator Dan Quinn, MMA fighter, former Notre Dame linebacker, inventor of the sexual technique know.n as the violin, promoter of stevia, discoverer of cold fission aka stevia and water in a blender, which might, JUST MIGHT BE A CURE FOR CANCER MY NIGGA, currently being held on some bullshit trumped up bunko charge (but if you ask me a political prisoner), truth sayer, playa. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 4:23 PM
MMA Playwright
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put it like this stud, Bond Lapua basically had his collarbone reduced to powder due to Maitreya's right hand. Steve Roddy? That was a fuck job from the ref who probably was on Lou Holtz's payroll, Joe Biden. Once stevia gets famous then there will be a Cage on Wheels™ to track all the bitches talking shit online to Dan.

Feel me?
11/13/13 4:44 PM
Ray Cappa

MMA Playwrite. Why you called Playwrite playa? You should write a play about DQ playa.

And who is on the Dan Quinn t-shirt detail??? Christmas is around the corner! Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 4:48 PM
MMA Playwright

I'd write a play about Dan but there's no one to play the part of Dan on Broadway, ever since Chet Baker died.

(Go google Chet Baker in google image search and you'll see what I mean)
11/13/13 5:04 PM
Brennan Huff

Bentleysuper8 - 
Brennan Huff - Just got my stevia today, lets do this thing.

How the fuck did it take you 4 years to get your stevia? Odd this thread was suddenly revived from 2009.

How did it take 4years to get my stevia?

I blame the post office.
11/13/13 6:10 PM
Ray Cappa

MMA Playwright - I'd write a play about Dan but there's no one to play the part of Dan on Broadway, ever since Chet Baker died.

(Go google Chet Baker in google image search and you'll see what I mean)
Homeboy I got 9 Chet Baker cds. I think great minds think alike, my nigga.

Is Dan out now? Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 7:05 PM
Brennan Huff

Ray Cappa - 
vazzo - Can someone please speak fucking english in this thread......PLEASE!!! Phone Post 3.0
Homeboy, this here thread is an O-majjj to the Apex Predator Dan Quinn, MMA fighter, former Notre Dame linebacker, inventor of the sexual technique know.n as the violin, promoter of stevia, discoverer of cold fission aka stevia and water in a blender, which might, JUST MIGHT BE A CURE FOR CANCER MY NIGGA, currently being held on some bullshit trumped up bunko charge (but if you ask me a political prisoner), truth sayer, playa. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa, you my fren have a lingual gift.
Truer words have never, ever been spoken in the history of
"Dankind."
Vtfu playa
11/14/13 4:42 AM
Ray Cappa

Brennan Huff -
Ray Cappa - 

Ray Cappa, you my fren have a lingual gift.
Truer words have never, ever been spoken in the history of
"Dankind."
Vtfu playa
Back atcha playa. Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 9:32 AM
donkey guard
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit is potent. It brought a dead cat back to life Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 11:28 AM
stevia cures cancer

Stevia makes my fucken mouth orgasm
11/14/13 11:31 AM
MMA Playwright

donkey guard - This shit is potent. It brought a dead cat back to life Phone Post 3.0

"The Peachy Miracle of '11" is how it will be known in textbooks of the future.
11/20/13 8:47 PM
crowbar
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen up Homeboy,I`m gonna stick two fingers in your womens pussy ok?,and then,I`m gonna take two fingers & I`m gonna put`em right above the G-spot on top of the pubic bone,just above the stomach wall,and I`m gonna touch tits gently,and I`m going to massage as I lick & suck her clit like a fucking swizzle stick flute.

Believe dat playa.
11/22/13 5:30 PM
Brennan Huff

You are a true poet Crowbar
11/22/13 6:11 PM
MMA Playwright

WeidmanforPresident - 

what is stevia? is it like splenda?

Please watch at least 10 videos on the following channel and report back:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanQuinnSteviaFan

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.