UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Got my Stevia in the mail today

1/30/09 8:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
solidsnake
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for posting. notice the cold fission is 3/4 complete.
1/30/09 8:17 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what's up stud....the cold fission center is looking fucking good player. i'm ordering mine next week.
1/30/09 8:35 PM
TheClips
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiamondDan - What parts H20 to amount of stevia do you mix? I'd like to try this.

Hold up right there, playboy! Don't get all fuckin' concerned about dosages and shit like that--and that's on the real.

Know this: Any amount of stevia blended with water will miraculously create cold fission, playa. Just scrape that soapy shit off the top and prepare to have the pure H2O melt away all the tumors that plague the human body.

Have you ever boxed when you were 20? Have you ever stopped a tailback at fourth and inches in the most important play in Notre Dame history?? Well, give it about a month of taking in "the cure," right, and see what happens, playa, see what happens.

Peace.
1/30/09 8:40 PM
ZeroTime

That soap on top is all the nasty shit the man is trying to poison us with. For real, playa.
2/23/09 1:46 PM
PrettyBoy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keep us updated - the cold fission center looks kick ass - you have a much nicer kitchen than Dan...do you work?
2/23/09 4:07 PM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can we get an update? how are you feeling after taking this for a month?
2/23/09 4:20 PM
jello

give us a update. mine should be in tommorrow.
2/23/09 4:23 PM
westernwarrior

He must be dead. This fad is over!!
2/23/09 4:24 PM
THP

He's probably dead.
2/23/09 4:28 PM
solidsnake
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the truth players. I did lose weight. I'm like through 3/4 of a bag. I drink 2 glasses a day with a 1/2 ounce.

This was with exercising every day with minimal cardio. It's cold as fuck in Michigan, so I've been doing a lot of chinups, situps, medicine ball, kettle bells and power cleans. I wasn't too strict on my diet, but hit up places like subway during work and eat whatever I want at home like pasta.

Positives:

Went from 192 to 186

Got tons of energy every day. I do pushups every hour and shit like that on top of my workouts. I wake up with a lot of energy and awareness.

Negatives:

My god players, I'm in the bathroom all the time. I took a day off of Stevia and everything is normal just like that. When I drink those two cups a day, I can fill a gallon full of piss water. It's like a natural laxative. Some days I had to run to the bathroom, not trusting what I thought would be a fart.

When I'm done with the bag, I'm not sure if I'll continue because of all of the bathroom time. I've read through a whole Maxim doing this! Even all the random pages of fun facts.
2/23/09 4:30 PM
Gemini2281

Sadly, I have about 6 pounds of Stevia at home.

Unfortunately it is the leaf and not the powder.

No Cold Fission for me.

:(
2/23/09 4:41 PM
DonFrye_Fan

solidsnake, do you just scoop the "soap" off the top or what? Everyone says skim it, but its below the top of the blender, so how do you get rid of the foam?
2/23/09 4:48 PM
solidsnake

I take a big spoon and scoop it out real quick. You can't get all of it though and if you wait too long, the soap goes away. Professor Quinn never does show us a real tutorial on it because he gets distracted with things like:

Hatred for Cal Worsham

Questioning Ironhead Hayward's athleticism

Rape allegations

Peachy the Cat

Doing stuff at mom's house

Knocking out 4+ guys out at a salt water taffy shop

Running the 40 at light speed and being mistaken for a brother

Jump Roping
2/23/09 4:50 PM
Daddy Dirty Sanchezed Me

lol

You left out playing the violin.

2/23/09 4:51 PM
solidsnake

^

dammit!!!!!
2/23/09 4:55 PM
AmidaHidan
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

solidsnake - I take a big spoon and scoop it out real quick. You can't get all of it though and if you wait too long, the soap goes away. Professor Quinn never does show us a real tutorial on it because he gets distracted with things like:

Hatred for Cal Worsham

Questioning Ironhead Hayward's athleticism

Rape allegations

Peachy the Cat

Doing stuff at mom's house

Knocking out 4+ guys out at a salt water taffy shop

Running the 40 at light speed and being mistaken for a brother

Jump Roping

Yes i made a minibatch with some stevia and a bottle of water, the foam dissapates quickly.

I think one of those cheap smoothie blenders would be ideal, they have like a spout at the bottom.
2/23/09 5:12 PM
86ed4life

My Stevia will be arriving tomorrow, can't wait for the melt down.
2/23/09 5:17 PM
DonFrye_Fan

Just ordered 5 lbs of Stevia. Might as well give it a shot.
2/23/09 5:17 PM
DonFrye_Fan

ps. PLAYA!!!
2/23/09 5:46 PM
fishluv

day 2 of stevia for me and i feel like a wild animal
2/23/09 7:49 PM
D3uc3

this thread has me rollin.... keep it up
2/23/09 9:57 PM
solidsnake

Thanks for the compliment on my kitchen stud. I do work, but have a feeling I'll be missing a lot of it once I start the blueprint for my new cold fission center. I already scoped out two big empty water cooler bottles at work and put them behind the dumpster for a late night drive by pick up.

If you're afraid to take stevia, try one the following options:

#1 My god player, you wanna know what pure H2O tastes like? Dry your mouth out with a hair dryer, then put 5 saltine crackers in it and packet of sweet and low and start to chew. Wait about 30 minutes until you have diarrhea.

#2 Put on a sweat suit and take your grandmother's laxative. I swear this stuff dehydrates you bad. Wait about 30 minutes until you have diarrhea.

There were a couple times where I was lucky I was at home, because it was like that scene in dumb and dumber player.
2/23/09 11:37 PM
macman1000

2/23/09 11:40 PM
macman1000

Dude this Cold Fission center is AWESOME  playa, just don't get too worked up when ya look at that fatfuck Cal Worsham because he will do that to ya. bastard better start telling people the truth soon.
2/23/09 11:40 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at this thread

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.