UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Salt Water Flush

1/21/09 11:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mauler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone ever tried or know of people that have done a Salt Water Flush? If so, what are you opinions, experience, workout routine (if any), and diet while using doing the flush?
I know many people do salt water flushes while on the lemonade diet; however, i'm looking for people who tried this method of cleansing with other types of diet.

Thanks in advance.
1/21/09 11:04 PM
4pdboxing
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have done The Master Cleanser with the flush and the flush goes RIGHT through you. The flush also tastes like shit.
1/25/09 1:34 AM
mauler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So are you recommending it?
1/25/09 3:23 AM
4pdboxing
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/09 1:54 AM
Yes, just be close to a bathroom and do it the right waya. In the AM on an empty stomach.b. Iodized Sea saltc. Warm waterd. Chug AWAY! The entire thing!

edit: poor spelling
2/11/09 1:14 PM
rocklos
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4pdboxing - Yes, just be close to a bathroom and do it the right waya. In the AM on an empty stomach.b. Iodized Sea saltc. Warm waterd. Chug AWAY! The entire thing!

edit: poor spelling

just be close to a bathroom for about an hour or so.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.