UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Do you have weapons strategically placed?

1/21/09 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pecker
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do. From just about any place in the house (and several places outside) I have some form of weapon that I can brandish in 3 seconds. I have even run weapon drills from the toilet!
1/21/09 3:02 PM
WHIPCRACK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no.............my wife has broached this subject many times.   We need to.
1/21/09 4:19 PM
cp31

Edited: 01/21/09 4:19 PM
Makes me think of the pics Redneck posted a while back. He has machetes and meat cleavers hanging on hooks all through his house.
1/22/09 2:23 PM
Possible Human

I keep a pistol near me in my home, and I have swords and knives situated around the house.
1/22/09 3:47 PM
slappedstupid

I can't. I have very curious kids and my boy is very interested in guns. He make's guns out of sticks, coat hangers, wooden spoons, legos, ect. So I don't want him to come across one by accident.
1/22/09 11:00 PM
ClayK

I have my Mossberg with a full tube sitting out in my bedroom. I don't have anything loaded. I figure if anyone hears my chamber a 12 gauge and they are STILL in my house, they've got serious ill will towards me.
1/23/09 1:07 PM
slo ko
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I'll break form and admit to owning lesser fire power. I have a Walther PPK 380ACP in my kitchen junk drawer. The ammo is in the pantry. The two are near enough not to cost me time loading it while still being family-safe.

I have a clip-feed Mossberg 12 Guage in the bedroom closet with the mag on a higher shelf.

A large, razor sharp bolo machete and aluminum baseball bat rotate positions throughout the house and are frequently in hand when unexpected visitors come knocking.
1/28/09 1:34 AM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

several.

3 - 9mm in the main parts of my house, living room, bedroom, and den.

I am getting my wife warmed up to carrying her own firearm at all times. (she is planing to take the CCW soon)

I just ordered some new parts for my SKS, Hopefully they should be in before the end of the week!!

2/3/09 9:00 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

i have a 3 million candlepower flashlight and a aluminum bat in the bedroom. the flashlight had to be purchased due to the ridiculious overkill factor. even in a lit room it is bad. in the dark, it almost knocks you over with the shock.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.