UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Wierd bump on top of hand

1/24/09 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SD CARTEL
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greetings..I just notice a bb like bump under my skin. It's def not a dermatology issue. It feels like there is a bb inside of my hand. It's moveable...

S.O.S.
1/27/09 2:17 PM
ChangoBravo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lipoma.

Chango
2/11/09 4:04 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ganglion.
2/18/09 3:31 PM
bombshelter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

most likely a ganglion, sometimes called a bible bump. It may cause some pain, or limit your range of motion. Other than that, it shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes they disappear with time.
2/28/09 8:27 PM
caughtya
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldbe a ganglion cyst. I had one for years. The doctor told me if you press on it hard enough sometimes you can disburse it. Thats What I did . It went away for a few years. Every now and then it comes back but nowhere near as bad as before. Mine was right where the top part of my hand and my wrist meet. ALthough harmless, its wa a pain in the A** because it would be sore enough to keep me from doing certain excercies, like push-ups.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.