UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> My Tenant is Schizophrenic! Holy SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/25/09 4:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My tenant, who lives in the annexed part of my house (private entry) is going crazy. He's a 29 year old samoan guy who just came from Virginia to be with his dad. His dad arranged for him to rent from me in October. All was well until last monday when he approached me asking if I remembered the $50,000 he left on my fridge 2 years ago.

I didn't know what to think. Was he trying to extort money from me? It snowballed into this big thing about how he used to live in my house with me dealing drugs and stashing guns in my attic for me to use to protect myself. How he was a general in the armed forces and literally ownes Hawaii. I listened to his bullshit for 4 hours.

I knew then he was a paranoid schizophrenic. He has no criminal record, so that's good!

Today I went back there to tell him that he has to leave in a week because I view him as a possible threat to me. He started poturing and getting angry but I postured right back basically telling him to hit me if he wants to. He didn't. He was nothing but all talk. Talk about how he fought wars with Sweden outside of my front door and how he buried the dead bodies in my front yard. How he is watching out for me and protecting me.

So much bullshit! I can't even begin to lay it all out! He said that his father can verify all his shit so I called his dad up to come on over. His dad arrives and is shocked and shaken at what his son is saying. He convinces his son to ride with him to get something to eat. I secretly call the cops. He leaves with his father but a minute later his father calls me and says he jumped out of the truck and is running back to my house.

The cops arrive just as I can see him walking towards my house so I tell the police right away that that is him. The cops wave for him to come over and then he runs. The cops get him and bring hiom to the house. They question him and find that he is indeed crazy, but they can't do anything because he never directly threatened my life & they have NOTHING else to do here.

Then they frisk him and find brass knuckles and a butterfly knife! I immediately say "NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING!" but they ignored me and just confiscated that shit. They probably didn't even mention it in their police report!

The officers then allow me to tell him not to talk to me or harass me any more. He is still legally allowed to live with me, but I now have to try and get a restraining order on monday.

Well, a few hours later the fucker knocks on my front door, calmed down still talking about how there's $300,000 & a bunch of dope that he needs to find around by house along with the $50,000 he wants back from when he supposedly left 2 years ago on my fridge even though he was in Virginia 2 years ago.

I call the cops again. They go back to the back of the house and just shine their fucking lights around and come back saying "you wanna fill out a police report?"

They were upset that I called the police after they told me to call them if he speaks to me again. They said I have to just put up with his harassment until I get the restraining order.

Mother fucking cops should have arrested him when they found the brass knuckles and butterfly knife on him. Now he's still in the back of my house. There's a locked door and a window with removable jealousies keeping us separated.

My pit bulls are worthless. They ran outside and jumped on him giving him kisses when he last came to my door to harass me. Pit bulls my ass! Sissy bulls, imo.

These police are something else!

I'll call the court to get a restraining order, but I'll have to wait until late in the week for the court date. Until then, I have t put up with this crazy ass hole samoan guy.

Earlier today I was ready to throw down with him, but it seems he's all talk. I even teased him a bit because my police record is more decorated than his.

The guy has not threatened me directly, but he is so crazy that I think he could. After he jumped out of his fathers truck, his father just kept on driving and left me to deal with his ass. His father was shaking like a little bitch when he was listening to his son yell and ramble about shit.

Fuck man!
1/25/09 4:35 AM
jimmy23
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

most shizos arent dangerous to anyone other than themselves, but I doubt that is any comfort nto you right now
1/25/09 4:42 AM
Rhymenoceros
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go buy a $10 can of pepper spray, and keep it in your pocket. You don't want to have to kill this guy, but you shouldn't fight him either.
1/25/09 4:43 AM
Jack Carter
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's some consolation that he keeps saying that he's looking out for me and stashed the guns in my house for me to use to protect myself from the coming invasion.

I know he probably won't hurt me & that he is very lonely & isolated, but I can't deal with this shit.
1/25/09 4:45 AM
Jack Carter

Rhymenoceros - Go buy a $10 can of pepper spray, and keep it in your pocket. You don't want to have to kill this guy, but you shouldn't fight him either.

I was ready. He got right up in my face, but didn't touch me. He's crazy but not stupid.

Fuck
1/25/09 5:05 AM
Chocolate Shatner
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - It's some consolation that he keeps saying that he's looking out for me and stashed the guns in my house for me to use to protect myself from the coming invasion.

I know he probably won't hurt me & that he is very lonely & isolated, but I can't deal with this shit.

When did you start renting to EvilMaster, anyway?
1/25/09 5:11 AM
smarmysmile
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was kidding about the $50K, Jack. Didn't have be a prick about it or air our dirty laundry on the OG.

1/25/09 7:48 AM
KBird
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My defenses impregnable

1/25/09 8:01 AM
Jack Carter

westvleteren - i highly doubt he is a schizo

he might be paranoid and delusional, but he communicates too well to be a schizo from what you tell me

most schizo are slow because they are busy responding to internal stimuli. he might have had a psychotic break while taking some substance

But nothing i say gets to him. Every word I say gets turned into a non-reality in his head. I was playing with him and told him Ted Kennedy is in the hospital for brain cancer and called me up the other day. He believed that shit and then had stories about he knows all those guys.

A gray scion drives by and 30 seconds later he talks about how he owns a gray scion.

I talk about how he's scaring the kids in the park who are playing baseball and suddenly the kids are my agents.

No part of reality gets to him. This must be severe paranoia
1/25/09 8:24 AM
Jack Carter

oh and one of the officers took a piss in the bushes in my yard.
1/25/09 8:32 AM
Reenz

he's on ice man.. watch your back and don't sleep
1/25/09 9:09 AM
jimmy23
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - oh and one of the officers took a piss in the bushes in my yard.

wtf?
1/25/09 9:40 AM
BMF12

Edited: 01/25/09 9:41 AM
Just give the man his $50,000 back. Stop being a douche!

BTW, is it a requirement that every person in Virginia own at least one pitbull? ha
1/25/09 11:46 AM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ sissy bulls. This guy could be doing you a favor. The invasion he's talking about is probably the zombie apocalypse. I'd listen if I was you.
1/25/09 12:08 PM
Tito Or Tease

FRAT.

Basically from skimming it over: something about you giving him a snowball. His dad tried to take him away but he ran back to you. Sounds kinda gay.
1/25/09 12:14 PM
Jack Carter

^^ lol
1/25/09 12:18 PM
Tito Or Tease

I remember on Maui once there was a crazy fat schizo hawaiian/samoan lady and the cops were called. She went right up to one of the cops and a little too close from the cop's comfort. He pushed her a little too hard and she hit a post behind her, fell to the ground unconscious, and her fat bare tit came out.

I miss Hawaii.
1/25/09 12:24 PM
balloon knotter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito Or Tease - I remember on Maui once there was a crazy fat schizo hawaiian/samoan lady and the cops were called. She went right up to one of the cops and a little too close from the cop's comfort. He pushed her a little too hard and she hit a post behind her, fell to the ground unconscious, and her fat bare tit came out.

I miss Hawaii.

pics or it didn't happen.
1/25/09 12:27 PM
LittleJoeMama
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You dumb ass, he's clearly from the future and trying to save you from the zombies.
1/25/09 12:32 PM
Jack Carter

Oh, this is a good angle. I'll try introducing Zombies to his brain. No doubt I can get him to really think the zombie outbreak is at hand.
1/25/09 11:21 PM
smarmysmile

btw, 'schizos' are not dangerous and slow? To whomever posted this nonsense, sit the fuck down and eat a dick you morons. Contributing your own self-diganosis is worthless.

Not only can a 'schizo' be dangerous to themselves, they can also become extremely violent towards others, especially in a paranoid or psychotic state. Having a family member who is schizophrenic I've seen it firsthand. As intelligent and functional as they are violent and deranged.

1/25/09 11:32 PM
Mikusoraiden
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smarmysmile - 

btw, 'schizos' are not dangerous and slow? To whomever posted this nonsense, sit the fuck down and eat a dick you morons. Contributing your own self-diganosis is worthless.

Not only can a 'schizo' be dangerous to themselves, they can also become extremely violent towards others, especially in a paranoid or psychotic state. Having a family member who is schizophrenic I've seen it firsthand. As intelligent and functional as they are violent and deranged.

Exactly!  Be careful dude, best of luck!
1/25/09 11:41 PM
Jack Carter

The guy's been quiet today. The night isn't over. I bet he comes knocking on my front door within 2 hours.

Mother fucker.

I told him that President Ted Kaczynski called me up asking about him. He said "You mean Obama?" I said "No, the president is Kaczynski" and he said "Wait, I know thatguy. He's a senator or something. I know he's after me."

I then said "Just kidding, he's the unabomber who is in jail right now."

He replied "No, no, no, he's some senator that's after me too. I know all those guys."

What a creep
1/25/09 11:48 PM
Açaí

Jack, as you can see, the guy is very sick in the head.  I know it's difficult to deal with a situation like this. 

Why don't you try calling an organization that may be able to help.

Value Options is great for this and they do a lot of work in the community.  Why don't you call them and see if they can help out your customer.

www.valueoptions.com
1/25/09 11:53 PM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jimmy23 -  most shizos arent dangerous to anyone other than themselves, but I doubt that is any comfort nto you right now

Maybe that's true for most schizos... But my oldest best friend in the world went into a schizophrenic psychosis and almost killed his flatmate with a machete. I'm not kidding! he hacked this poor guys head and arm with a machete badly with the intention of killing him. The poor guy damn near died.

Sounds like you're being carefull which is good. Hope it all works out for you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.