UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> My Tenant is Schizophrenic! Holy SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/31/09 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/09 9:56 PM
Holy shit an officer gave him the temporary restraining oder and he began flipping out. He pushed the officer, then the officer pepper sprayed him and put him in cuffs. Off to the mental clinic he went for evaluation.

I just got a call from a doctor there saying he denies everything that I and the officers accuse him of saying. Most likely they'll release him tonight and he'll be back at my house. He will probably violate the TRO and I'll be calling the police again on him.

On monday I'll have to get an eviction notice from the court just incase the restraining order doesn't remove him from my property on thursday.

He pushed a cop, the cop called for backup and the back up came speeding in with sirens blazing, he maced the fucker and cuffed him. He was yelling and screaming like a maniac.Then this asshole cop tells me he's not a threat so there will be no actual arrest.

I heard the cop call the hospital saying he should have admitted him to the hospital last week when he was being delusional. I hate this fucking cop.

They found brass knuckles and a butterfly knife on him, he became physically violent with an officer, he was trying to get passed the cop to talk to me AFTER the police handed him the restraining order and this fucking cop is telling me he's not a threat?!This fucking guy will be back in my house in a few hours probably.Mother fuck.
1/31/09 10:38 PM
Horus2001
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first of those with Axis I types of problems (various types of schitzo, Bipolar, MDD and psychotic NOS), it is not their fault. they really are sick and the fact you want to mess with him is just wrong. you would no sooner mess with with some with cancer so why mess with a mental health patient? what this man needs is about 5 mg of haldol and 2 mg of cogentin to bring him back.

they can be dangerous but so can everyone else. find out if the voices in his head are command, ask him what are they telling him. you will find out if you are in danger.

can you file a mental health warrant on him? in texas, you can file a metnal health warrant, law enforcement picks them up and they get to be evaluated.

now, the axis II types-personality disorder, do what you want to those type for them it is behavior more than anything else.
1/31/09 10:43 PM
Jack Carter
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's getting evaluated right now. I hardly played with him and it doesn't matter because no matter what I say he turns it onto The Crazy. I can bring up a name of some guy down the street and he begins to incorporate that guy into his severe delusions. My bringing up Ted Kennedy is really no different than me bringing up a neighbor of mine.

In fact, it's safer if I just make up fake names instead of talk about anyone around me that could enter his world.
1/31/09 10:44 PM
Jack Carter

And I'm not going to ask him shit. He talks to me again his ass gets arrested for violating the TRO.

I don't hate the guy. In fact, I think minus the mental problems he's a great guy that I could see myself befriending. But I am not Mother Teresa nor am I a psychologist so I'm going to have to call it quits already.

I hope this guy gets better
1/31/09 10:51 PM
Horus2001
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i understand. if he does talk to you, ask him if he is hearing voices and what are they telling him. it is the only way to know if you are in danger.

i work with psych patients both adults and children. the only ones we have real trouble with are the axis II behavior types. i have gotten to use my bjj numerous times but it is always with the behavior problem types. the schitzos are in their own world and generally harmless unless they have voices telling them to do something.

the sad thing that most people don't understand is that axis I type problems have a huge genetic component and it runs in families. i bet he has relatives with similar problems.
1/31/09 10:56 PM
Jack Carter

According to his family, he's the only one.

Look, he's getting evaluated right now. If the hospital can't pull this shit out then fuck it, I'm done trying to help him or figure this shit out.

The police, the law, the hospital are not on my side. He's denying everything. He can just say "I was just playing around with him and the police" and pretend to be normal. They can't do shit. They can't force him to swallow asingle fucking pill.

He admits he hears voices to me? Then what? The stupid cop who handles this case doesn't give a shit unless I get killed, THEN he'll see that he is a threat to me. Never mind the officer had to use pepper spray and cuff the guy! He's no threat!

Fuck.
1/31/09 11:03 PM
Horus2001

find out what the voices are saying. if they are telling him that people are out to get him and you are a threat then you need to take precautions. if they are telling him that he needs to stand in the dark in his underwear so aliens from mars can shrink him, i think you are safe.

btw, the thing about the shrink came from a schitzo patient of mine who spent 3 hours in his room, in the dark, in his underwear, standing on a washcloth waiting to be shrunk. needless to say, he did not shrink and i was able to get him to wait to try the next day.

you are right, they can't force him to take a single pill. we have the same problem. what they need to do is agree that he is a threat to himself or others then it is IM meds till he can get to baseline. the problem might be, that this behavior is his baseline and no meds will help.
1/31/09 11:26 PM
Jack Carter

I got acall from the hospital. The lady said he was involuntarily admitted & will be there for a while. He is being cooperative though.

I asked if I could get a heads up when he gets out because he's coming back to my house to live and she said "no, because of patient/client confidentiality".

Can you believe that shit? The whole system is there to work against me. I need to know when he gets out so I can prepare for his fucking return and protect myself.

Holy shit.
1/31/09 11:29 PM
Jack Carter

And he never mentioned voices or spoke as if anyone was telling him things. How it seems to happen is that he suddenly remembers things - things that never happened. And it's all based on what new information that reaches his brain.

For instance, he sees an entry way into my "attic" and then remembers that he stashed guns up there two years ago. He sees a gray scion driving by and a minute later he talks about how he owns a gray scion.

I mention Ted Kennedy and suddenly he remembers that guy an how Ted's trying to 'get him'.
1/31/09 11:37 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look... Flip the tables on this motherfucker next time he flips his shit, he starts talking about the war in Sweden!? You immediately declare yourself General Sennheiser VonWolfhousen and let him know that you dont appreciate his insubordination
1/31/09 11:41 PM
Horus2001

sadly enough, the system is skewed to the patient's rights. we can't force meds, force them to groups, tons of paperwork if we have to seclude a patient. we need a doctor's order just to get them to shower.

does he have an assigned social worker? in texas, the patient has a social worker as part of the treatment team. if there is a social worker, you might be able to explain your situation to them. i do know we can't release a patient unless they have a place to go to (for the homeless, it is a bus token and directions to a shelter). maybe you could let them know he does not have a place to stay and they could keep him until the social worker finds a new place to house him.
1/31/09 11:41 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 01/31/09 11:41 PM
"Look... Flip the tables on this motherfucker next time he flips his shit, he starts talking about the war in Sweden!? You immediately declare yourself General Sennheiser VonWolfhousen and let him know that you dont appreciate his insubordination"

lol. That just might work
2/5/09 12:40 PM
Jack Carter

He got
2/5/09 12:43 PM
cypherpunk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, man. My friend just got released from the mental hospital, too (thanks to his evil ex-ex-girlfriend?)

That bitch needs to die.
2/5/09 1:03 PM
fob
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you know anyone that needs a pond or pool or foundation dug out. Tell this somoan dude that you buried it there. Then proceed to collect the payments from the person receiving the service.
2/5/09 3:57 PM
Jack Carter

So he went into the hospital involuntarily. They released him on Wednesday. Today is thursday and he did not shw up for court so the judge granted me a 3-year restraining order by default.

He is still allowed to live in the back of my house, but he cannot contact me.

NO it's time to get an eviction notice.

This fucker came up to me earlier this morning saying he was going to court and that I don't have to go because he'll take the fall.... that he'll vouch that I am innocent. WTF? Innocent? I'm not on trial here!

But he didn't show up
2/5/09 3:59 PM
BMF12

Give him his $50,000 back, man.

This could have all been avoided.

Use Monopoly money though.
2/5/09 4:10 PM
jason hornbuckle

"They found brass knuckles and a butterfly knife on him, he became physically violent with an officer, he was trying to get passed the cop to talk to me AFTER the police handed him the restraining order and this fucking cop is telling me he's not a threat?!This fucking guy will be back in my house in a few hours probably.Mother fuck."

this is the shit that people talk about when they say that you have to be prepared to protect yourself. then some other asshole will always say that you don't need guns or pepper spray or whatever because the cops will protect you

good luck jack. i have no idea what i would do if i were in your situation.
3/21/09 7:45 PM
PTM2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.livingheritage.org.nz/schools/secondary/marcellin/samoa/img/maligi.jpg
3/21/09 8:03 PM
kalki

"but the cat came back the very next day,thought he was a gonner but he wouldn't stay away"........3 day,30 day and 60 day eviction notices are your friend.....that and put some samoan itching powder on his rug/bed.....
3/21/09 8:09 PM
antoniomontana
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He soundls like an interesting guy, who has your back. I would let him stay.
3/21/09 8:44 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 03/21/09 8:45 PM
"Now that I've read the entire thread, none of this adds up, from him being violent with the cops to being declared not a threat, so I think it's a pretty successful troll."

Welcome to UNITED STATES LAW ENFORCEMENT!

When I heard the scuffle outside when he was assaulted a cop and when I heard the officer call for immediate back up, and when I heard the sirens coming in from a distance at record speed, I thought for sure the cop was going to declare him a fucking threat. After the cop had to use pepper spray to subdue him and put him in cuffs, I thought he was going to declare him a threat! After they put him into a squad car and forced him into a mental hospital for 4 days, I thought the cop would declare him a threat!

But guess what?! THE FUCKING COP STILL SAID HE WAS NOT A THREAT!!!!!!!!

And this was AFTER asking me if I had any form of protection. I said "Yes, I have a bat and some big knives". He said "Good."

You think it's unbelievable? Try LIVING IT!!!!!!
3/21/09 9:14 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if this is a troll job someone needs to get a girlfriend.
3/21/09 9:18 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 03/21/09 9:22 PM
"So can you tell me why the doc and hospital were calling you? can't wait to hear this."

The doctor/hosptal had a copy of the temporary restraining order (which the cop was delivering to the crazy samoan just a few hours earlier) which included my letter to the judge detailing in two pages all the details of his insanity. I made a case in that letter for getting the TRO.

The doctor read it and called me because the crazy samoan was denying everything (the details in the TRO & the incident with the cops) & was being calm and collected. The doctor simply asked me if there was anything else I could offer to help them determine what was wrong with him, but I told them they have everything in writing from me and the officer who took him there.

I guess because he was being calm, compliant and denying, they didn't have enough to go on. They released him 4 days later. 

His mom and sister were calling the hospital from the mainland as well becuase I called them up to tell them what happened (his mom pays his rent so I have her number). So I think they were going crazy as well and telling the doctor to call me to get more information. His sister is a psychiatrist so she was calling the doctor and trying to 'help' over the phone. The whole thing was a circus.
3/21/09 9:18 PM
Jack Carter

Choken Necks - if this is a troll job someone needs to get a girlfriend.

I agree. Thankfully I have a GF.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.