UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> My Tenant is Schizophrenic! Holy SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/4/09 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/04/09 6:53 PM
Definitely take whatever precautions are necessary in order to protect yourself.

About 7 years ago I had gone out for a run while my wife and kids were at the grocery store. As I was headed back to the house on the second half of the run I saw a police helicopter flying overhead and thought, "well, they're after someone in the neighborhood again".

It turns out they were headed to my house. My wife had returned from the store and was bringing in the last of the groceries. As she turned to lock the front door a strange man barged into the house and closed and locked the door behind him.

My wife grabbed the kids and hid them in the gagage while the crazy guy had his back to the door. She then went back into the house and called 911. The guy was rambling on about a mexican gang that was chasing him and other nonsense.

After a few minutes of holding my family hostage he opened the door and ran. The cops apprehended him a few minutes later. I returned home to a very shook up wife and kids. The cop in charge said the guy would be relaeased later that day or the next. Turns out the guy was schizo. I told him I wanted to press charges and the cop said I couldn't do that.

Anyway, if I had been home the guy would have ended up with several large caliber holes in him...sick or not.
4/17/11 3:13 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/11 3:14 PM
ttt for raoulDuke.

I still see this guy in the city living on the street. He's still wearing the same hooded sweatshirt that he left with. It went from grey to filthy brown.

I feel bad for the guy because he really did have a big heart, but I had to ghost him form my life
4/17/11 3:20 PM
Jack Carter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turns out the guy was schizo. I told him I wanted to press charges and the cop said I couldn't do that.

Yep, this is fucked up.

Until you've been in these situations, you don't know how ineffective police and the law are.
1/1/12 2:35 AM
Jack Carter

Here's his pic, BTW:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.