UnderGround Forums

Pinoy UnderGround >> I'm coming to the Philippines. Any advice or Tips?

2/11/09 4:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EKPOGI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Siqui-horror
2/11/09 9:47 PM
El_Varaco
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL siqui-horror is correct

i remember the last time I was there, we were on the road and there was this guy using a bunch of newspapers as a torch and he was running really fast almost like he was in the olympic torch relay (probably because the paper was burning fast and he didn't want to lose the light)

it reminded me of those old pinoy horror movies set in the countryside where they were going to lynch some monster.
2/12/09 7:38 AM
EKPOGI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to me Siqui-horror is the real life town from that scary-ass Manilyn Reyes Shake Rattle n Roll 2.where she went to the province with her friend and she was trapped in the town for their fiesta and she was gonna be the town's dinner,coz everyone in town were aswangs and shit.
2/12/09 8:43 AM
LoiseauElbow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - to me Siqui-horror is the real life town from that scary-ass Manilyn Reyes Shake Rattle n Roll 2.where she went to the province with her friend and she was trapped in the town for their fiesta and she was gonna be the town's dinner,coz everyone in town were aswangs and shit.

lol

Sounds great!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.