UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Need a defense attorney. This guy.

1/27/09 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.10news.com/news/18569727/detail.html

SAN DIEGO -- A mistrial was declared Monday when a home-invasion robbery suspect smeared human feces on his attorney's face then threw more at the jury.
1/28/09 12:52 AM
Shaz

Bflex?

-Shaz!
1/28/09 10:59 AM
Bunkou

I had a client like that once. Smeared crap all over his face in cell block and was throwing it at the Sheriffs. Then crapped himself in court right next to me during arraignment.

:-(
1/28/09 12:27 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a great client. I've had them scream, cry and in general throw a fit, but never throwing poop.
2/1/09 10:37 PM
GladiatorGannon
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bflex - Sounds like a great client. I've had them scream, cry and in general throw a fit, but never throwing poop.

monkey defense IMO. done properly, no can defend.
2/1/09 10:56 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To tell you the truth, that wouldn't be the worst defense that my clients ever thought of. I've had the "just my style" defense which is my personal favorite.

Caught running from a strong armed robbery in Miami in the middle of the summer. Wearing a ski mask. Defense "I'm from New Joysey and I always wear a ski mask. Dats jus ma style."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.