UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> BJJ Seminar @ Dixson's Dungeon in Biloxi Feb 14th

1/28/09 12:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john_harris
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to invite you to attend a BJJ Seminar at Dixson's Dungeon in Biloxi MS. The seminar will be taught by Allan Hopkins of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Mississippi.

This will be a seminar taught by the only Gracie Certified BJJ Black Belt in MS.

The seminar will take place on Feb 14th, and it runs from noon till 3pm. The attendance fee is $30. Please click the link below to obtain more details.

http://www.dixsonsdungeon.com/

Here is a little about Allan's background:

Allen has been involved in Martial Arts for more than half his life. He has earned Black Belt and or Instructor status in several styles including Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Kali, Japanese Kempo, Tai Kung Fu and three styles of Japanese Ju Jitsu all before becoming involved in Gracie Jiu Jitsu in 1991. Allen was the first affiliate of Prof. Pedro Sauer in 1992 and later moved to the Pedro Sauer headquaters in Salt Lake City in 1993 and lived there as the MGR. and Asst. Instructor until moving to Mississippi in 2005. Allen is the only certified Gracie Jiu Jitsu Black Belt in MS. He is also the only certified Instructor in Prof. Sauer TAC course for the military and Law enforcement in the country other than Prof. Sauer Who works in Quantico, VA Teaching the FBI

Here is a link to thier website: http://www.gjjms.com/
1/29/09 5:02 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him to do a Wing Chun seminar and I am there.
1/30/09 9:43 AM
BlazerinTraining
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually got my start in wing Chun... wish I could make it
2/2/09 2:25 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your start? you mean back in the day when you used to train?
2/2/09 11:02 AM
BlazerinTraining
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im gunna run a "train" on you this week ... dont make me tap too much my first week back. I need confidence...asshole
2/3/09 10:05 AM
john_harris
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure about the "Wing Chun" thing, but the BJJ instruction should be top notch.

;)
2/10/09 5:32 PM
john_harris

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.