UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> have you ever seen a ghost??

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1/30/09 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Reyes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one time when i was a kid i did. my cousin got in trouble and my grandma was giving him a verbal beating. i got stressed out so i started looking else where. we were in the living room and i was just staring at the windows when suddenly a short black shadow figure like a blanket passed by.

years later i came back (this was in the philippines) and one night we got into some ghostly conversations. supposely a ghost of a boy has been seen around the house. creepy shit.
1/30/09 1:27 PM
dsausage

I have...incredible story, no booze or drugs....Was a man standing above my bed. Looked like when oil is spilled on water. Just a silhouette. Sickest day of my life. Never slept in room again. Sat in awe of it for a few minutes. Sick Sick Sick

D
1/30/09 1:28 PM
billcosbiguez

every time i look in the mrirror.
1/30/09 1:56 PM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no, because they don't exist and i'm not mentally ill.
1/30/09 1:58 PM
angryinch

This is an interesting one for me.

Yes, I have seen what most people would call a ghost.

I have also heard a disembodied voice, and had a witness with me.

No, I do not believe that ghosts exist.  
1/30/09 2:02 PM
dsausage

angryinch -  This is an interesting one for me.

elaborate please...
1/30/09 2:14 PM
AmidaHidan
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soup Nazi - i've seen ghost dog 

Ghost dog is an excellent movie.
1/30/09 2:19 PM
dsausage

AmidaHidan - 
Soup Nazi - i've seen ghost dog 

Ghost dog is an excellent movie.

Forest whitaker at his best...was a decent soundtrack though.

This is one of the great moments in cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resUyjKmOj0
1/30/09 3:19 PM
TheCorrect
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. They do not exist. Self-deception IMO.
1/30/09 3:24 PM
angryinch

dsausage - 
angryinch -  This is an interesting one for me.

elaborate please...
Was at this chick's house hanging out.  It's just the two of us sitting there, no tv, no radio, nothing that could make noise.  Suddenly clear as can be, we both hear a voice call her name.   We looked at each other wondering WTF, because there was no one else in the house and the strangest thing is that we both said at the same time that it sounded just like her mother.  

Anyway, she got all freaked out and called her mother to make sure she was ok.

to this day I have no obvious explanation.  I know it wasn't a ghost though.  

1/30/09 3:28 PM
cujobrown

Yep. freakin cheater. she is dead to me.
1/30/09 3:33 PM
BigJohn71

I've never seen anything I thought was a ghost or a UFO is it possible yes.
1/30/09 3:41 PM
AntiYouPunk

This thread is bunk. Anyone claiming they have seen a ghost would have to be lying because they don't exist.
1/30/09 3:47 PM
Joe Sacto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I was in Iraq in 2004 I was walking with a couple friends to a memorial for one of our Marines that had just been killed in action. On the way there we had to pass through a maintenance bay that had only two doors, one on either end. As we got near the first door we saw a silhouette of a person walk from right to left in the middle of the maintenance bay. We though it was strange because all of our battalion pretty much was at the memorial already. When we walked through the building we were looking for whoever we saw in the building so we can find out why they weren't at the memorial(or if they belonged there, we had alot of HMMWV and MTVR repair parts in our maintenance bay). While looking around we heard the sound of a metal mechanic tool falling on the cement behind a HMMWV but we couldn't find anybody around or anything on the ground.
1/30/09 3:56 PM
angryinch

AntiYouPunk - This thread is bunk. Anyone claiming they have seen a ghost would have to be lying because they don't exist.

I agree.  Like I said, I've seen things that most people would call ghosts but they were not ghosts.  
1/30/09 4:23 PM
Fite
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never had an encounter
1/30/09 4:36 PM
ChicagoTom
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have never seen one, however, i was in a locker room once in a old boys boarding school (i was a kid at the time) and while putting my bathsuit on, a locker next to me started jingling. The latch slowly went up and down and then all of a sudden the locker opened, and then slammed shut.  i ran full speed out of the locker room and about pissed my pants
1/30/09 5:13 PM
CoreNobody
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen things that I couldn't explain,but my little sister definetly has,several times.

My parents were divorced,hardly ever saw my so called dad,never close with him,but my sisters were.

My cousin came to my house,hadn't seen him in years,said he'd been looking for me and my family for a while.He came to tell me that my father had died.I asked if he got a hold of the rest of my family,he said I was the first.

So we went over cross town to my moms house,where my sister lived,to tell them.They had no phone,no way of knowing what had happened.I walk in with my cousin,we tell them,and my mom just freaks.

Seems my sis had gone into my moms room the night before,and told my mom,that daddy had come into her room that night,sat on her bed, to say goodbye,and that he was going to a better place,and to take care of all of us.

He had died that day,choked to death on a piece of steak in a crowded restaurant.

Sorry about the frat,but it's all true.
1/30/09 5:20 PM
Altofsky
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/30/09 5:21 PM
scuffler

yep
1/30/09 5:22 PM
HELWIG

I have never seen any type of geist.
5/7/09 2:30 PM
Randy Marsh
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me either. I don't think they exist but I watch every single paranormal show on tv. I guess I think it would be cool if they did.
5/7/09 2:32 PM
Grittys
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have...incredible story, no booze or drugs....Was a man standing above my bed. Looked like when oil is spilled on water. Just a silhouette. Sickest day of my life. Never slept in room again. Sat in awe of it for a few minutes. Sick Sick Sick"

You more than likely had what I call an awake nightmare, or a type of night terror. There is an actual term for it, I gotta go look it up. I've had a hundred of these type of things and one of the common occurances is a black figure hovering down on you, almost putting pressure on you, and you can't move. It is beyond horrifying if you don't know that it is actually a dream. I know when I am about to go into that awake nightmare zone and I will bite my arm or yell until my wife wakes me up.
5/7/09 2:33 PM
Cha0s008
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best ghost vid on youtube by far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8
5/7/09 2:33 PM
Randy Marsh
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does it happen after you have been sleep deprived?
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.