UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> have you ever seen a ghost??

8/1/11 9:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Altair
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@angryinch

because if you say you saw a ghost peeps will actually read your post...jagoff
9/11/11 8:08 PM
FatChrist Magic
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
9/19/11 12:51 PM
ShakaFerreira
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/2/11 4:24 PM
NHB_Hipster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

I've never seen a ghost, but I have seen a UFO.
10/2/11 5:40 PM
Altair

^^^^Just as surreal, do tell.
10/2/11 5:58 PM
angryinch

Altair - @angryinch

because if you say you saw a ghost peeps will actually read your post...jagoff

Ok then.  I saw a ghost.  And once, one even talked to me.
10/2/11 10:57 PM
Altair

^^^Im listening =)
10/18/11 12:24 AM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a few times, I'll go in order.

1. I was about 14 and home by myself, just sitting on the couch watching TV. I got that weird feeling of being watched, i looked over to my right and there it was. just a face, peering around the corner of the hallway. I sat there for about 3 seconds and was like "ok there's no way i saw that" looked again, same shit. just staring. I got so scared i sat on my front porch just staring at the front door until my mom got home.

2. At my friend Jason's house there were heavy footsteps upstairs, no one else was home and we were about 16. Pretty basic though.

3. I was about 19 or 20 and was driving down a fairly busy street just after the sun went down. This lady ran out in front of me, I had to slam on the breaks and ended up sideways in the street. Got out of the car and no one was there besides the people behind me screaming at me.

4. by far the worst. At my friends house watching TV, 2 other people witnessed this exact thing. ok so the way the apartment was set up we were on the couch and the tv was under the staircase leading upstairs. This fucking glow..no figure just light blue fuzz came down the stairs, making footsteps the whole way, and walked straight into the wall. we left immediately and went to my spot.

Some guy told me I attract spirits, but i question his sanity. I was also told that the first one, just staring at me was a bad sign. kind of freaked me out. I'm strangely drawn to things paranormal, but they don't intrigue me, they scare the shit out of me.
10/18/11 1:43 PM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/29/11 7:22 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe in ghosts.

A couple weeks ago, I had just gotten back from a week long music festival, and I was exhausted. I would try to sleep, and I would just lay there for hours on end in frustration.

When I finally started to doze off, I felt the incredibly real sensation of someone's fingers digging up into my armpits, tickling me awake.

I didn't even think about sleeping again for another day and a half.

I know it was my mind playing tricks on me, but holy shit, that sucked.

10/29/11 7:24 PM
BigEyedFish
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is no such thing as ghosts
1/25/12 1:16 PM
FatChrist Magic
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/28/12 6:52 AM
mallet
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/31/12 3:26 PM
UK Rampage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for bedtime reading.
3/31/12 3:35 PM
UK Rampage

Don't know if this is real or fake but either way pretty freaky.

4/2/12 10:14 PM
Sensei Millia 209TT
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.