UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> have you ever seen a ghost??

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/9/09 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lelo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought your work is done?

so AI, let's hear it. seems to be you don't believe in this type of shit and yet you always pop up on every ghost thread and tries to be the biggest naysayer. not trolling, but just wondering what's your angle.
5/9/09 12:08 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lelo - i thought your work is done?

so AI, let's hear it. seems to be you don't believe in this type of shit and yet you always pop up on every ghost thread and tries to be the biggest naysayer. not trolling, but just wondering what's your angle.

what angle?  I've always been interested in the supernatural.  Didn't we discuss this earlier in this thread?  
5/9/09 1:06 PM
OBgrappler
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never seen a ghost or had any weird shit, although my friend says he has, and has pictures to prove it. I dont know if its bullshit or not or anything along those lines but here it is.

I always thought ghosts werent real because well I have a dog, and he'd flip the fuck out if anything was moving with out him noticing. My friend on the other hand said his dog would consistantly bark at wall in his house at random parts of the night. After a number of nights of this he took a picture of the dog snarling at the wall because he thought it'd be funny, the photo came out with a large orb floating on his wall.

Bullshit or not I trust my dog's instincts over my own and if he's barking at a wall I'll believe theres somethign fucked up I cant see.
5/9/09 1:07 PM
OBgrappler
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

then again my dog barks when he farts too.
5/9/09 1:33 PM
caposa
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAT warning, just a few freaky things i remember

for the record i dont believe in ghosts or the supernatural but i wish it was real

like 10 years ago i was sitting at the kitchen table with my brother across from me, no one else in the house, i distinctly saw a figure walk into my bathroom, said it out loud when i saw it too

when i was about 14 or 15 while laying down in my room, my bed started to violently shake i dont remember my reaction but i was probably scared shitless

my little brother kept saying to my parents that he thinks theres a ghost in his room, that he saw a short bald man with glasses standing in the corner of his room, and that he would be woken up in the middle of the night by what felt like 2 hands pushing on his chest

well a neighbor down the street used to live in my house when he was younger, in fact his father passed away in our house

well he got word of what was going on and suddenly came by one day, said my little bro described his father perfectly and that his dad used to wake him up for school with some military technique, lightly pushing his 2 hands on his chest

another weird thing happened when i was probably 12 or so at my grandfathers house, i vividly remember watching Pet Semetary and being alone in an upstairs bedroom all of a sudden there was loud scratching coming from the inside of the closet door, freaked me the fuck out and got out of there, upon investigation there was absolutely nothing in that closet

i notice that all of this happened when i was much younger and was probably just the result of an overactive imagination
5/9/09 1:42 PM
Derek Jeter Fan

anyone who doesnt believe that ghost are real is pretty clueless to the world, there is different types of "ghost" I hate the word ghost no but kids use that word, theyre called spirits or entities, hundreds of thousands of electronic devices have captured proof of the afterlife, I recommend some of you people to watch Paranormal State on A&E. if u wanna see proof, watch that program.
5/9/09 1:55 PM
Randy Marsh
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWCLacksta - yeah but my story is unbelievable so i wont post it cause ill be flamed but yeah i have. theyre legit.

POST IT!!! POST IT!!! POST IT!!!
5/9/09 2:37 PM
RyPuhnie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the video. all I think about when watching these is why would you have a camera set up at that position. Who carries a camcorder. Seriously. Just like when I watch America Most Funniest Home Videos. Sure youd have a camera recording you wife eating cereal. Or recording a parking lot. Oh or maybe the ghost comes around so often you brought a camera this time and it appeared for you to capture. Its a weekly thing...sorry looks like a little bit of after effects work. Superimpositons and not a great job.

But night terrors do freaking suck.

anyone ever feel like they are being dragged along the wall up to the ceiling and looking down? that shit sucks.
5/9/09 3:02 PM
WidespreadPanic

caposa -

my little brother kept saying to my parents that he thinks theres a ghost in his room, that he saw a short bald man with glasses standing in the corner of his room, and that he would be woken up in the middle of the night by what felt like 2 hands pushing on his chest
Interesting about children and the paranormal. There's the thought that at least some of them are not contaminated by the media, and are actually reporting non-fictional events.

Be interesting to see a real breakdown on childhood invisible friends. Maybe they are seeing some wavelengths that we don't. They can certainly hear them.

5/9/09 3:55 PM
angryinch

Derek Jeter Fan - anyone who doesnt believe that ghost are real is pretty clueless to the world, there is different types of "ghost" I hate the word ghost no but kids use that word, theyre called spirits or entities, hundreds of thousands of electronic devices have captured proof of the afterlife, I recommend some of you people to watch Paranormal State on A&E. if u wanna see proof, watch that program.

no, there is only one type of ghost.  Nonexistent. 
5/9/09 4:19 PM
SWCLacksta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ill post my story later. i dont have enough time before i head off to type it all.
5/9/09 7:04 PM
Cha0s008
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyPuhnie - I watched the video. all I think about when watching these is why would you have a camera set up at that position. Who carries a camcorder. Seriously. Just like when I watch America Most Funniest Home Videos. Sure youd have a camera recording you wife eating cereal. Or recording a parking lot. Oh or maybe the ghost comes around so often you brought a camera this time and it appeared for you to capture. Its a weekly thing...sorry looks like a little bit of after effects work. Superimpositons and not a great job.

But night terrors do freaking suck.

anyone ever feel like they are being dragged along the wall up to the ceiling and looking down? that shit sucks.

If you watched the whole video a lot of them explained that they had heard things every night and decided to just set up a camcorder to record all night to try and capture something.
5/11/09 12:51 AM
Randy Marsh
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWCLacksta post your story... Please!!!
5/11/09 7:26 AM
Altair

SWC!!!SWC!!!SWC!!
5/11/09 9:57 AM
BigEyedFish
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. Cause they dont exist.

No they dont. Sorry.
5/11/09 10:37 AM
Randy Marsh

Altair - SWC!!!SWC!!!SWC!!

+1
5/11/09 3:13 PM
angryinch

post the fucking story already!!!!!
5/11/09 3:14 PM
Randy Marsh

angryinch -  post the fucking story already!!!!!

lol
5/11/09 4:14 PM
SWCLacksta
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol sorry guys i forgot. ill post it later, promise.
5/11/09 4:16 PM
Nitecrawler
3190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/11/09 4:19 PM
ANyone seen the more convincing evidence from like "Ghost Hunters". I gotta say I love that EVP shit but I think I would shit myself if I ever captured an EVP on tape.
5/11/09 4:28 PM
New2MMA
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes
5/11/09 4:30 PM
Randy Marsh

SWCLacksta - lol sorry guys i forgot. ill post it later, promise.

OH YEAH... SURE!!! WE'VE HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!!!
5/11/09 6:19 PM
SWCLacksta

Alright I have a few minutes to spare. Believe me or not, I don't care. But this was legit. I was 12 years old and staying up in Middle Inlet, Wisconsin. Near Crivitz. It was 3 am-ish, and me and my good friend Brian were playing N64. We always tried to pull all nighters. Brians father worked on the farm real early alot so he was up drinking coffee downstairs in the kitchen. Brians mother, and two sisters we sound asleep. Next thing I know Brians dad, Fred, running up to us saying theres someone outside banging on the kitchen window. Tells me to grab the hand gun, and Brian to grab the spot light we mount on ATVs.

We head down and Fred opens the front door and goes "What do you want" and the guy steps into our view. He's dressed in a three piece white suit and has a bit of blood streaming down from his left eye. He explains to us how he crashed his car across the street in the ditch, and that he saw we had a barn and thought maybe we could help him pull his car out. Fred agrees to then go and look at the guys car. The guy, who called himself James, led us over to the wreck. And sure enough, his car was there in the ditch. Fred says that he doesnt think we could help him pull the car out. So James asks if we could give him a ride home. Hesitantly, Fred agrees.

On our way to the car, Fred tells us to keep an eye on James if hes acting weird or suspicious. We got in the double cab pick up, and headed off. Fred's driving, James in shotgun, and me and Brian in the back. He gives us directions that we never heard of, weird dirt roads and what not. We finally get to a cape cod house in the middle of a corn field. He says thank you and steps out. He reaches into his pocket and I grip the hand gun real tight, but all he does is pull out a 20 dollar bill and places it on the seat and says thank you for the ride.

He heads off toward the house, but oddly veers off into the cornfield instead of going towards the house. We see his white suit fade into the cornfield, when Fred goes "Fuck the girls are home alone" so we race back but find that they are okay. Fred tells us to try and get some sleep, and we'll check the wreck in the morning. The sun was rising up, and none of us could sleep. After sunrise we all walked to the ditch across the street, and the car was gone. No sign of it at all. We then tried to find our way back to his house, and we were unable too. We then checked the 20 dollar bill he had gave us, and it was dated back real early. I forget what year exactly, but it was early. So I don't know man. Ghost? Ghost Wreck? Ghost house from the late 50's? Who knows... but I'm a believer...

Oh, and if anyone knows how to check deaths in areas. It'd be cool if I could search the road we were on and see if anyone died in a car crash there. Now THAT would be fucked up if I found that out. I've had other experiences, but this is what opened my eyes.
5/11/09 6:41 PM
Altair

^^^^Ghost riding shotgun ahhhhhh
5/11/09 9:14 PM
SWCLacksta

bump cause i finally said my story.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.