UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> have you ever seen a ghost??

7/15/09 7:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Altair
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^I would of bolted at first sight, fuck all that noise.
7/16/09 1:49 AM
HELWIG

" EXCEPT IT WASN'T A BLANK FACE IT WAS AN OLD SCARY ASS LOOKING DEMON...................IN A DARK CLOAK.............ALL FUCKED OFF.............I COULDN'T MOVE AND MY HEART WAS FUCKIN POUNDING................."

Ghost of Meals Past, imo
7/16/09 1:58 AM
HELWIG

"Helwig-but we would agree it is not a "ghost" of an actual person, but a demon as an apparition?"

Interestingly, in Biblical times demons were considered to be different from fallen angles. They were believed to be the spirits of dead giants.

Personally Im a lot more compelled by stories of genuine demonic possession than of dead people tormenting the living. Priests in exorcisms have wound up ruined and in mental institutions. Stuff that doesnt have any remotely resonable explanation. Such as a 25 year old girl threatening a 60 year old priest in ancient greek and then mocking him in front of his peers for a sexual experience he had as a young man.

Thats on a different level imo than "I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye"

7/16/09 2:10 AM
HELWIG

lol  ouijas are nothing more than a board game.  lol @ them being some kind of portal to the spirit world.  "

Its not the toy itself. But the inviting and meddling of the subject at hand.
7/16/09 2:17 AM
HELWIG

I dont see why someone's father would return as a green ball of energy.

How would you possibly identify that?

Why green? Environmentally conscious in his haunting of his son?

The thing with this stuff is that it is simply never something concrete. For example, you have a dinner party going on and a guest is randomly ripped 5 foot off the ground and slammed against the wall as huge deep claw marks start tearing them to shreds.

That would be something.

Or better yet, youre hosting a dinner party and after serving a fish meal you go to pop open a nice bottle of aged red and an invisible force stops you.
7/16/09 7:27 AM
Altair

^^^vids of exorcism?
7/16/09 7:28 AM
Altair

I also don't recall anywhere in the bible stating the spirits of "dead giants" or maybe it nefilim once they left there bodies?
7/16/09 12:36 PM
HELWIG

Altair - I also don't recall anywhere in the bible stating the spirits of "dead giants" or maybe it nefilim once they left there bodies?

I didnt either until I came across an article explaining the difference. Run a google and see what you come across. Its not a core issue, but interesting to see how the people who wrote the Bible thought.

Similar to how back then "spirit" and "soul" meant different things then the way we use them interchangably now. Spirit was the force that made you alive. Soul was the individual, the "you". So if you believed in the resurrection of the body, you would be given a new spirit so that your soul could live again.

7/16/09 12:39 PM
HELWIG

"^^^vids of exorcism?"

Not that Im aware of.

Mostly written accounts, some rare audio. Could all just be made up. Worth taking a look at though.

Another good one. College age girl tells priest the total weight of every human and animal combined today. And how much it was back in the time of Caesar. To the point where he calls a science lab and they have to get back to him to verify it.

At the very least this chick was committed and did her homework.
7/16/09 12:40 PM
HELWIG

Edited: 07/16/09 12:40 PM
Anyone interested should check out Malachi Martin's books. He's a controversial figure who put a lot of stuff out there for the public that had been very closely guarded by the Church.

7/16/09 12:45 PM
HELWIG

7/16/09 11:25 PM
Altair

Holy spirit= God's energy...........Soul= the actual person, so if you die, your "soul" dies and there is NO afterlife.
7/16/09 11:26 PM
Altair

Also I saw a vid of a man of Islamic faith trying to banish a demon from a girl......she didn't look sick, she looked..........scary :/
7/17/09 12:30 AM
DreamerMMA
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Reg. Marketing Rep.
HELWIG - "  lol  ouijas are nothing more than a board game.  lol @ them being some kind of portal to the spirit world.  "

Its not the toy itself. But the inviting and meddling of the subject at hand.

This!
3/8/10 9:41 AM
BoloYeung

GMan99 - You obviously were not privy to the great OG Ouija board horror story thread circa 2004. People here apparently have had experiences with Ouija boards that would turn your hair gray.

Find this thread!!
3/9/10 8:26 AM
Altair

TTT I love these threads and hope most of you share honest stories.
3/28/10 10:14 PM
LionHartt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonderful sausage
3/29/10 12:53 AM
ShakaFerreira
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoloYeung - 
GMan99 - You obviously were not privy to the great OG Ouija board horror story thread circa 2004. People here apparently have had experiences with Ouija boards that would turn your hair gray.

Find this thread!!

3/29/10 8:25 AM
Altair

^^^TTT
3/29/10 8:26 AM
Altair

^^^TTT
4/24/10 3:19 AM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My story isn't that exciting, and I didn't see any ghost, but nonetheless it freaked my shit!

I was 14 and was sick with bronchitis. I was at home, upstairs in my bed. My mom was the only other one home and was outside working in the garden.

The phone rang, I answered, and it was for my mom.

I set the phone down (this was an old house phone with an actual cord) on the bed and went out and told my mom she had a call.

I came back upstairs and the phone was hung up on the receiver. I was thinking "WTF???" and I heard my mom come inside and pick up the phone downstairs and start talking.

Crazy thing is, there shouldn't have been anyone on the line since the phone was hung up in my room.

There was nobody else around, and I didn't hang the damned phone up, I set it on the bed which had the cord stretched out away from the receiver.

A couple days later i was lying in bed and my humidifier slid about a foot accross the table and onto the floor right in front of me.

Nothing else ever happened, and those were the only two "creepy" experiences I've ever had.

It might not sound scary, but it freaked my shit at the time!
5/6/10 10:48 PM
JeffDiablo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My only possible paranormal experience happened when I was between 8 and 10. My family pulled into the driveway after a trip to Florida.

My mom got out of the car and walked over to the garden.

My father opened the trunk to the car and headed to the neighbors to get the mail.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the house. As I walked into my room I heard a distinct laugh from right behind my head. I whirled around and there wasn't anybody else in the house. The windows were closed. Looked outside and my dad was walking back from the neighbor's place and my mother was still in the garden.

Creeped me the fuck out for a long time.
5/8/10 6:10 AM
opiate

no... no i havent.

thanks for letting us know that your fucking insane though.
5/14/10 1:32 PM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/14/10 1:32 PM
My friend used to sell real estate out west somewhere. He lived in one of the first houses they built in the development. After a while, things began moving around the house on their own. I think their little girl even disappeared for some time, but they got her back somehow. Anyway the house is gone now.
5/14/10 10:29 PM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see what you did there

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.