UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Youtube HD Trouble

2/2/09 9:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Onikage
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted this on the OG, but they're assholes for no apparent reason.
Go figure

I've been trying to upload my HD footage to Youtube for nearly a week and this bastard looks like a piece of shit every damn time.

I exported my HD footage at the highest quality I know of from After Effects (JPEG Animation Quicktime) as 1280x720. I compress it in Sorenson Squeeze with it's Youtube HD 720p preset. I've also tried sevreal other programs.

The compressed export looks great, but Youtube makes it looks like a fucking blurry mess.
10/23/09 12:17 AM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you wait for your video to be fully processed by YT?
9/25/10 10:13 PM
Mike_Souza
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

takes forever to load
8/10/11 11:28 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u probably know more about this than me, but adobe premiere has export setting specific to youtube, youtube hd, and widescreen............
8/10/11 11:33 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u probably know more about this than me, but adobe premiere has export setting specific to youtube, youtube hd, and widescreen............
8/11/11 5:43 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - Did you wait for your video to be fully processed by YT?

It sometimes takes up to 20 mins to get fully into the systems and begin to look the way you'd expect.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.