UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> best valentines you ever got?

2/5/09 10:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bruddahoodaman
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thinking of ideas for the wife
2/7/09 1:36 AM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I could help you out, but Valenties day is always a bad day for me, why I have no idea but bad things always happen to me on that day, I should just stay home from now on.
2/7/09 2:05 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have only spend one valentine's day with someone and that was 2 years ago. It was real nice, went to eat at South Beach to some place on Lincoln Road where I encountered the best dessert ever (cheesecake, keylime, oreo cookies n cream raspberry pie).After, I rented a Roman theme suite at this badass executive hotel, we smoked some weed, fed eachother grapes, strawberries, and cheese while role playing pretending we were roman royalty. After we had sex all over the room for 3 hours or so.
2/7/09 2:49 PM
bruddahoodaman
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dcastillo - I have only spend one valentine's day with someone and that was 2 years ago. It was real nice, went to eat at South Beach to some place on Lincoln Road where I encountered the best dessert ever (cheesecake, keylime, oreo cookies n cream raspberry pie).After, I rented a Roman theme suite at this badass executive hotel, we smoked some weed, fed eachother grapes, strawberries, and cheese while role playing pretending we were roman royalty. After we had sex all over the room for 3 hours or so.

we have a winner
2/15/09 6:26 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was Wine also.
3/1/09 2:28 PM
Dcastillo

lolol
3/14/09 3:30 AM
Hillary
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.