2/5/09 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarioB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roger roger
2/5/09 10:16 PM
little one
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

asking him about the barber pole tattoo again?
2/6/09 9:24 AM
Yuki

little one - asking him about the barber pole tattoo again?

Na. He already said he wont do it. It would take way to long and he cant bring enough ink with him
2/6/09 1:45 PM
little one
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tee hee.. I'm sure thats what he WANTS you to think..
2/7/09 3:50 PM
MarioB

2/8/09 2:06 PM
Yuki

lol 
2/13/09 3:59 PM
little one

2 weeks!!!!!!!!
2/13/09 9:14 PM
MarioB

2 weeks and counting..Im flying this time..got a great round trip from Charlotte..178.00 fround trip..cant beat that.

What time do you work till Yuki? I need a ride from the airport..if not..no worries, Tramp might even have a shuttle service or I'll just take a cab/van so I can get my equipment in. I land in D-town about 2pm Thursday.

lo - I'll call you next week just to refresh my memory also..and get some reference for your piece..and I have Worships also.

we're having some fun this time also..too much work and no play makes Mario a dull boy. We can always work as much as we can on the floor and finish the festivities in the room later. But I'd like to start as early as we can on Saturday..maybe even get yuki in on Friday night if possible. Jenn's getting a half sleeve so the poor gal will probably hate after 5 or 6 hours, lol..

My cousin and her boyfriend are coming again and they are staying longer so we'll definately grab a night on the town, gotta find a good place to eat too.

Always a good time in Detroit..any other area OG'ers need to come by and say hi..Angelo where you at these days?
2/14/09 7:21 AM
little one

YAY!!!!
2/16/09 9:49 AM
Yuki

give me a call this week. I think I can arragnge a ride for you from the airport and if you wanted to work on me on Friday that's fine too. I have a jeep so I'm sure we can fit all your gear in it. I'll blow off work thursday afternoon and friday.
2/16/09 11:06 PM
MarioB

that would be awesome, i fly in around 130pm but I'll check the exact time for sure. that would be a lifesaver for sure. thanks man, I'll call you this week

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.